Looking for Alliance Casual Social Guild.

54 Pandaren Monk
Hey folks.

I'm really interested in finding a healthy Casual alliance guild where people talk or are generally friendly on their forums, and are more or less accepting of a bit of newbishness as it's been a while since I last got into WoW.

I was supposed to reroll on Earthen Ring, but a friend mentioned baelgun, so I decided to reroll here and start from scratch as I can't afford to transfer/faction change my existing characters from Oceanic servers.

If you can direct me to some friendly folk, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers! :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
You might be interested in us. We are a social guild that raids. We have near 400 toons in the guild and there's usually someone on most of the time. We peek at around 20 online at times but usually hover around 10~12 in the evenings. There is a group that plays during the day too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/21/2013 10:02 AMPosted by Dareniun
You might be interested in us. We are a social guild that raids. We have near 400 toons in the guild and there's usually someone on most of the time. We peek at around 20 online at times but usually hover around 10~12 in the evenings. There is a group that plays during the day too.

def try these guys. great group, and mr. dareniun is the realms forum !@#$%.... in other news you cant say wh0re?
Edited by Jarshie on 1/22/2013 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]