Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Brave New World are recruiting all excellent +8GMT players to raid with!
Our guild has been successfully raiding since it was founded back in Burning Crusade. We are mature, but we know how to enjoy ourselves.
Starting MOP, we consolidated our team to a single 10 man unit with the drive to succeed in heroic raiding.
Following the release of 5.2, we acquired a new raid lead, have established a stable and collaborative foundation and introduced new initiatives to promote excellence and fair play in our raid settings.
Through ToT we progressed to 6/13 10 man heroic.
We are now aiming to progress strongly through SoO heroics
Our guild has players from around the world, but primarily Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, japan and the USA.
Raid nights are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
11:30pm - 3:00am Server-Time
8:30pm - 12:00am Singapore/HK/Thailand/Western Australia
7:30am - 11:00am US East Coast
Brave New World is an established +8 GMT Alliance guild on Dath'Remar that has been consistently amongst the most progressed on the server on a relatively short 10.5 hour raid week since TBC. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, who strives to be the best on server and maintain great reputation within the community.
Brave New World provides all raiders with:
- Free Repairs (once you've passed trial)
- Reduced Cost Flasks
- Free Raid Feasts
- Reduced Cost potions
- 3 guaranteed nights per week of raiding
- Eligible to apply and will have priority over initiates for raid dropped crafting materials or hard to get crafting materials.
We are currently recruiting all classes and specs, with a priority on
- 1 healer - any class
- 1 melee dps - any class
- 1 tank - any class
- 1 ranged - any class
*** all exceptional apps welcome to apply ***
Our Expectations of New Trials:
We expect of our new Trials to come to raid fully prepared with enough food/flasks to last the entire raid. Our members range from areas all over the world, but fluency in English is a plus for easy communicating via Mumble. Previous Heroic experience (previous tiers) will be advantageous, but is not necessary. What is necessary is a desire to learn, improve and progress together as a team.
Should you be accepted into our guild as a trial your trial period will last 3 resets. As a trial you will have access to discounted consumables.
1. Exceptional preparation. Full consumables / perfect enchants / perfect specs, gems etc. will be par for the course for all raiding members. You will be expected to know all fights and do your own research.
2. Self-Motivated Players. We want players who would go the extra mile to be the best in your class. Be it keeping up with upcoming patch notes or theory crafting. We believe everybody has room for improvement.
3. In-depth Post Mortem Analysis. Raid logs will be analysed after every raid for weaknesses and areas for improvement.
4. Sustainable raiding volume. 10.5 hrs. a week of raiding. We respect that our raiders have careers, families and other priorities that take precedence outside the game.
5. Fair Distribution. We use EPGP for loot distribution.
6. Like-minded Players. We believe in recruiting people that match our personality and of equal skill so everyone feels at home playing with each other.
7. Dedicated Officer Corps. Officers that work for the members and not the other way round.
8. We use mumble for communication- Please have a working microphone that you are able and willing to use.
If you're interested, please visit our website at www.bnwguild.com. Alternatively, you can create an alt on Dath'Remar and speak with any of our officers.
Edited by Deny on 11/6/2013 6:11 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.