Any one unable to log in now error 122?

90 Human Paladin
Hey just tried login blizz says garrosh is up but im getting error 122 anyone else getting this or is the server up and im just a noob?
Reply Quote
i cant either..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I hear ya. I can't get on either. I get the same error.
I just hope it's not doing that until the scheduled maint. is over.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looked up older posts about the same problem and it seems to be the authentication servers. If i had to guess, you previous posters have the authenticators?
Don't know much about these systems or anything but i have full connection to the internet (obciously im posting) and all the support stuff is telling me to check my connections and such... Although i wouldnt be able to reach those support pages if i didnt currently have internet connection so im confused. Seems like it's OUR fault that their systems dont work sometimes, according to their support at least.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
well its 2/7/13 and I am now experiencing not being able to sign onto wow. At the advice of a GM to correct my "lag & connection errors," they advised me to delete the wow files: WTF, interface and Cache. Now not only can I not log in (which sends an automatic disconnect to me) but also it is extremely long to connect to wow. I eventually did log into wow only to realize that i have no NPCs, every other toon is lag running in place and I am unable to activate mounts or spells.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]