Rets and RBGs.

90 Human Paladin
I've been told time and time again that rets just arn't wanted for rbgs, even though we have the longest burst of any class. I've been told being able to take out 5 people in that time isn't good and that they can't use that in an rbg. I just want to know why? Why isn't the longest burst in the game wanted? Being able to kill more people in a timely manner then any other class is useless? I'm just confused. I'm from Emerald Dream and want other rets feedback, do you get the same? Or is it just my realm?
Reply Quote
3 Undead Rogue
It's everywhere. And now that we have to stretch to reach 27000 conquest points to purchase elite gear, rbgs are going to be even more predominant for a higher cap. Which screws all the classes that are never taken into an rbg group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/22/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Làñcêlöt
I've been told time and time again that rets just arn't wanted for rbgs, even though we have the longest burst of any class. I've been told being able to take out 5 people in that time isn't good and that they can't use that in an rbg. I just want to know why? Why isn't the longest burst in the game wanted? Being able to kill more people in a timely manner then any other class is useless? I'm just confused. I'm from Emerald Dream and want other rets feedback, do you get the same? Or is it just my realm?

Because they lose a warrior slot if they take you.

Warriors are better than rets, period.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Damage isnt the only thing in RBGs. You also want utility. Holy paladins bring the paladin utility.. so ret isnt needed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Du

01/22/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Wbush

Dude get rid of that BP. IT makes your profile picture like Dolly Parton.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Du

LOl i was thinking the same thing!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Du

Never.

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!

#notanotherT2paladin
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/22/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Làñcêlöt

you dont kill 5 people at a time I was willing to listen till you said that crap
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Rets aren't wanted in rbgs for the same reason they aren't wanted in arena; no peels.

Unless we get foj baseline and a root or something it's probably going to be the same thing in 5.2
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]