Too Many Attempts (503)

100 Draenei Shaman
So I can log into the individual websites fine via like us.battle.net/wow/en or the Diablo III one but when I try and go to my account I get "Too Many Attempts (503)" error. If I try to log in via that method it continues to give me that error. I really wanted to redownload Diablo III but seeing as I can't get to my games page I can't. Any idea what is going on? I have an authenticator and it seems strange that it wouldn't alter my ability to log into the game or the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well psh... Getting the same error. After one attempt to log on. It didn't happen to me this morning when I played. Hopefully someone can assist us?
Reply Quote
yea im getting same thing now, trying to access account from wow main page to battlenet
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Getting the exact same problem.. can we get a blue answer?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709121762
Reply Quote
I got this problem too, and I saw that a Blizzard Employee named Vrakthris had already answered this question:

"For anyone experiencing this can you try clearing your browsers cookies/cache and reloading it? I'd also recommend trying an alternate browser (i.e. if you are using Firefox try Chrome or Internet Explorer or vice versa)."

Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
well i'm logged on here but everytime i try to do a character service it logs me out and say too many attempts.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
Yeah I'm currently experiencing this issue when I try to do character services as well. I have done all the recommended solutions and none have worked. I hope this issue gets figured out soon
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I cleared all my cookies and history on my web browser and it worked! Hope everyone having trouble can get the issue fixed soon!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
well i'm logged on here but everytime i try to do a character service it logs me out and say too many attempts.

ditto
Reply Quote
82 Orc Death Knight
Friend is trying to log into Battle Net to add time to his account. He has mobile authenticator, and has re-sync'd. He's a returning player, and he changed his password earlier just to be on the safe side, and everything was fine. He got time cards, but now he's getting Error 503.

*note* he's been offline for a few months, and I sent him a rez scroll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]