Altoholic looking for LATE night guild

90 Worgen Death Knight
I came to this realm a few months ago to join some friends here. The problem is, I really don't feel I'm fitting in well with their guild. Now, don't get me wrong, DPB has tons of nice people. But I have two problems: 1)Nobody hardly ever says anything ever, and when I try to start a conversation I'm met with basically dead silence. And 2) Most of the time when I am on, nobody else is. I like to play over night, so I'm on from evening (about 4-6 server time) to early morning (7-9 server time). I get that most people aren't awake then, so I'm looking for a guild with people who are! I have several alts right now, most of them are still leveling. I tend to keep them in my bank guild while they're leveling to give it the bonus of xp, and then transfer them to my main's guild when they hit 90. I have yet to raid in MoP beyond a few LFRs, so I'm not precisely looking for a raiding guild, although I wouldn't say no to one. I was main heals for two raid groups in DS and pinch hit for another, rdps, mdps, tank, heals, you name it. Anyway, feel free post here or pst me if you find me in game (battletag Threnody#1687). Thanks for looking!
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
https://soundcloud.com/darrith

please check out this rap and give me an opinion
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
If you are still looking, give Molly a look or give me a holler in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]