Free Character Migration

90 Tauren Warrior
I was told to post this on the forums; this really needs to happen. The amount of Alliance children at each quest hub is ridiculous; and before someone responds "your on a pvp server get over it" i would like to say, i love PVP servers. It just stops being fun when you consistently get jumped on by 3-5 alliance at a time. (some being level 90).The Auction House is non existent, theres nothing on it. Horde basically has 2 guilds.

Greetings,

Regrettably I was unable to speak with you online about this issue.

So I hear from your petition that you wanted to know when your server would get a free server migration?

Hey Morthil, thats not something that the Game Master department assists with or has any control over. This is a question you would want to post on your server forums and ask for a server migration investigation to see if we can get devs to look at your population and see if thats something that we can assist with. In the meantime I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

It's been my personal goal and my pleasure to make sure that you feel like the valued customer you truly are, so I do hope that this info helped you out. :D I appreciate you taking the time to read my response even if we did not have the chance to talk one on one. Again, thank you for your patience with the wait tonight, Morthil . I hope you have many wonderful adventurers as you continue your travels.

Thanks,

Game Master
Ketsamuto
Blizzard Entertainment
Edited by Morthil on 1/23/2013 11:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
I know how you feel dude D:

When youo are constantly getting ganked by 3-5 allies it takes the fun out of the game and you just get into a rage. It goes to the point where I don't even want to play and I want to cancel my subscription. If more people start to cancel their subscription idk how Bliz would feel about it cuz 1. their losing money and 2. they're losing clients..

A server migration would be great like I'm tired of not being able to do quests, hell I can't even quest in Pandaria because when one allie sees a chance they just say !@#$ it and gank me.
But my bf (who made my account on this server as a bday gift) tells me to stay and one day we will "conquer the alliance"...pft! with how many %^-*ing allies that are sprawling around...yea good luck with that =.=

All-in-all, I agree that a server migration would be great :)
Reply Quote
I really wish I could play more often. Just think of it as hardmode. The attention is wonderful IMO. KT never change <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wait wait wait.... There's actual Horde players?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Yeah boi
Reply Quote
TTH will never go away.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Haven't seen this thread in awhile.

It's not like you guys were offered a chance to go to Alterac Mountains or anything.
Reply Quote
Haven't seen this thread in awhile.

It's not like you guys were offered a chance to go to Alterac Mountains or anything.

Wha? we horde don't turn tail and run like some alliance.....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
They already did. We all went to Alterac.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Warlock
Some of us have wives, house, and jobs so I kind of missed that time when we could transfer. I do agree it is quite boring leveling all my toons and then going to the AH to find stuff and not being able to buy anything. Getting ganked by 3-5 people?

Ville knows, Agatorr could have did it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Some of us have wives, house, and jobs so I kind of missed that time when we could transfer. I do agree it is quite boring leveling all my toons and then going to the AH to find stuff and not being able to buy anything. Getting ganked by 3-5 people?

How many wives do you have?

Similar to your achievements, OVER 9,000?!
Reply Quote
I had fun leveling last night, wish I could do that more often. Got ganked a bit, ganked others a bit, looks like a pvp server to me! Go on, leave this perfectly good server sissies.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Busybee - I just resubbed, so i didn't get the chance to transfer.

Sodapop - Yeah, its a pvp server, thats basically 50:1 Alliance to horde. Also, i run into more people from Malganis, Andorhol, and Lethon than i do from Kel'thuzad. So yes, people can enjoy this server, but i on the other hand would like to be on a server that A) has more than 2 guilds on it. B) Has guilds that raid C)Actually has players of the same faction as me playing on it. So yeah, enjoy the dead server; but i would like a free character migration. Im sure others do also.
Reply Quote

I miss Agatorr.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Just gank a few people at vale of eternal blossoms doing their dailies. The pain will go away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You guys had control of this server back in Vanilla and BC but I guess you couldn't hang so most of you left.. Sad to see. I've been here since day 1 of retail and i've seen the ups and down's of this server. I doubt the horde will come back here ever
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Bloodzodiac
You guys had control of this server back in Vanilla and BC but I guess you couldn't hang so most of you left.. Sad to see. I've been here since day 1 of retail and i've seen the ups and down's of this server. I doubt the horde will come back here ever

Day one, EH?! Wanna meet in BRM later?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
shoot horde should go to illidan that's where I am and I am alliance but we are out numbered 100 to 1 easy but it is still fun couse they get cocky and do stuff solo that's when I show up and bam bam bow kick there butt and camp them till the get 5 or 6 of there friends than I fly away and find another lonely soul to torment muhahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/10/2014 10:19 PMPosted by Woodbringer
shoot horde should go to illidan that's where I am and I am alliance but we are out numbered 100 to 1 easy but it is still fun couse they get cocky and do stuff solo that's when I show up and bam bam bow kick there butt and camp them till the get 5 or 6 of there friends than I fly away and find another lonely soul to torment muhahaha

holy necro batman
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]