[A]10 <lets go redwings> is not recruiting

90 Gnome Warlock
<lets go redwings>, a 10man late night progression raiding guild, is currently not recruiting at this time. Currently we are 1/13 HT15

<lets go redwings> isn't necessarily looking for players who have been dedicated to doing hardmodes since WotLK hit or anything. Just players who're willing to learn, and adapt to what we're looking for if they don't already meet those requirements. We have members who are willing to sit down and work with you, if you're willing to work with us.

In our Raiders we're looking for:
    Capability to listen/speak in Ventrilo
    Raid awareness
    Experience with raiding
    Willingness to take criticism

Our raid times are Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8PM - 11PM, server time. With occasional extensions depending on if we're close to killing a progression fight. (Sometimes until we run out of people.)

Flasks, Feasts, and Repairs are provided for raiders.

Loot is handled via rolling, priority looting is rarely used, but only given in certain situations where a certain role needs a piece more.

If you're interested, send in-game mail to, or whisper one of our officers: Duni, Zephro or Scrabbledina.
If you're sending mail, leave alt names / main name depending on who you're mailing from so we can get back in touch.
If none of us are online, whisper someone in the guild who is online, maybe we're on an another server or still available but not in-game.
Edited by Zephro on 7/2/2013 7:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Orc Warrior
Is this what you were doing while you were sitting around outside Mogushan?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
This, and being an angry man.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi Zeph.

Ill xfer back if needed.

-Pineapples
Reply Quote
89 Troll Hunter
Ey, you guys still raiding? I will be back in the states in around 2 months or so!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
suppose I should have posted on this toon so you know who I am....Ill be back in a few months if you need anything. I haven't leveled anything up yet
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
The trash after the first boss is actually interesting. Even more interesting is killing bosses. We do that.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
The trash after the first boss is actually interesting. Even more interesting is killing bosses. We do that.

"Interesting" isn't quite the word I'd use.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Stuff dies when it is killed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Healers traveling and trying to raid makes for a bad time for everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Healers traveling and trying to raid makes for a bad time for everyone.

We feel your pain. This time of year is always rough for us and usually doesn't get better until September or so.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Summer is a bad name for a human.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Only losers quit before killing heroic jinrohk.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
oh hey, we managed to kill a heroic jinrohk after scrabbled reached the high score of being hit by lightning diffusion 60 times. woo
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A felguard does not make a good tank.
Reply Quote
Summer is a bad name for a human.

summer Glau? I totally agree horrid name for a human....BTW how about them Black hawks?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Only 2 people that are active at this time in our raiding roster know anything about sports.

All I know is the Detroit Redwings are a hockey team and hockey players like to punch each other in the face.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Not true!! They do other stuff, like slash neck veins with skate blades.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]