Soloing ICC 5 man dungeons

81 Blood Elf Paladin
At what level would a pally be able to solo the ICC 5 man dungeons to get Battered Hilt. I'd really like to get it as soon as possible. Would I be able to solo it at my current level or would I have to wait until 85 or 90?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
With a few questing greens from MoP, you should be able to do it at 85, I would imagine. If not, try at 90, by then it will be extremely easy.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok thanks.
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
The only thing I couldn't easily solo at lvl85 on my Prot Paladin was the Lich King encounter as I couldn't kill the adds fast enough. But I'm sure it's possible, I was in pretty average gear and didn't give it too much thought as the Battered Hilt can't drop at that stage anymore, so I just skipped it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
85 with atleast 375+ ilvl & you can solo it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
85 is easy, at 90 i got LK down to 1 hp on the last phase in halls as I was trying to kill him but he wouldnt die
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)