PTR changes Sword of Light

nice change to the healing but when you mouseover it it also says increases direct damage done +100%. Just wondering if anyone else noticed that?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yup
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
troll
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't see it, at least not in the PTR. Where are you getting this from?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mouse over the link on MMO-Champion and you can see it; it's in the lower part with several other bits that don't show on the in-game tooltip.
But notice the old version says "Increase Direct Damage Done - +30%", and the current version of Sword of Light quite clearly does not increase damage by 30%. What it DOES increase by 30% is WoG and FoL. The 5.2 version increases FoL by 100%, so it has a flag for 100%.

In other words: no, our damage is not being doubled. That's the FoL change, and the game engine just doesn't make much distinction between healing and damaging spells (in fact, it's pretty common in games for them to be exactly the same mechanic, and one just has a negative sign in front).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This should help :D
In my case , when my health reach 10% and pomp my bubble i can`t heal me up to 50%.
Its very dificult recovery inside Divine Shield.
Im just saying.......

Or using WOG is like a blow of wind.

Im specting this pacht to see the changes for my self.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]