Why remove Path of Blossoms?

You think, "No one could miss that giant flower on the ground that's on FIRE." And then they do.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I enjoy the reactions i sometimes get with it.
Its so rarely used that (in pvp) players arnt sure if they should avoid it or not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Its so rarely used that (in pvp) players arnt sure if they should avoid it or not.

like healing spheres
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
01/25/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Razgrad
crusader aura

Lol what? And you are posting from a level 90 paladin no less?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/27/2013 01:34 AMPosted by Koneko
crusader aura

Lol what? And you are posting from a level 90 paladin no less?

He's right, they removed the AoE raid-wide version.
Now it only applies to the player. It's sad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

like healing spheres

haha

funny, because its so tragically true.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wow, what crap. Sure nobody uses it for practical purposes, but some of us still like it for fun. But I guess I should have expected anti-fun from Blizzard.
Reply Quote
It's a neat idea on paper but it doesn't really work. I think it came down to the question of whether they work to fix the ability or buff it, or just to remove it completely.

The monk already has way to many buttons IMO... i have no idea how i'm going to fit the 2 new abilities we're getting in the patch onto my bar.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
n the case of touch of death they should change it to *when the target is below 35% life*
then people would use it more

Yeah... no, unless they change Touch of Death into an execute type of skill instead of the insta death that it is now, having it being usable on a target below 35% health would be beyond OP unless you put it on a 1 week or 1 month cooldown or something.

Warlock? Yep

Destruction? Yep.

Put your green booger nuke on a 1 month CD because it currently hits a hell of a lot harder then 35% of someone's health. Kthnx.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It's a neat idea on paper but it doesn't really work. I think it came down to the question of whether they work to fix the ability or buff it, or just to remove it completely.

The monk already has way to many buttons IMO... i have no idea how i'm going to fit the 2 new abilities we're getting in the patch onto my bar.

You could just not put them all on your bars. If you don't use Path of Blossoms, don't clutter your own bar up. The rest of us are managing just fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I used it but it was a pretty lackluster spell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Crappy spell, but have seen worse. Anyone remember that one attack hunters did after parrying an attack
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I for one use them frequently. In rep runs for old dungeons... spinning crane kick through a bunch of mobs and path of blossoms to kill any stragglers. You never have to stop running, unless you want to loot.

IMO they should just buff it... if not then just leave it be. Seems like removing a spell is more work than just leaving it in.
Edited by Fujiko on 1/27/2013 10:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

You could just not put them all on your bars. If you don't use Path of Blossoms, don't clutter your own bar up. The rest of us are managing just fine.

Too many buttons? who whines about having too many abilities at their disposal? I keep 3 full bars of stuff (plus a couple buttons on the side). that I try to find a use for always, makes it more fun. The more attacks the more fun

And I agree with the other guy up there, just leave it in, if you dont like it, then dont use it...
Edited by Sekushina on 1/28/2013 5:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
they're useless
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
in the case of touch of death they should change it to *when the target is below 35% life*

I can see it now.

Your party has a boss down to 36% health when suddenly he does insane amounts of burst damage. Everyone in the party but the monk dies. The raid leader says "just wipe," but no. The monk is determined to beat the boss. He manages to squeeze out a little bit of DPS and gets the boss to 35%. People in vent begin to become aggravated that they have to wait for the monk to die. But what is this? The monk used Touch of Death! The boss crashes down to the floor. Our heroes have come out victorious in the end!
Edited by Ariviola on 1/28/2013 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
in the case of touch of death they should change it to *when the target is below 35% life*

Raise your hand if you want an I win button! /raisehand
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk

Raise your hand if you want an I win button! /raisehand

Finally! A way to fix that broken button!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]