Fastest way to grind honor in mop?

90 Pandaren Monk
I just hit 90 and was wondering how I should go about getting honor. I was thinking running random battlegrounds and tol barad when its up. Is this the usual way of doing it? Should I be running Wintergrasp when its up? Also in what order do you usually buy gear ( chest >head>shoulder...ect)? Thanks for the help!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I'd go trinket>gloves>shoulders>finish 4 pc, then upgrade whatever is your worst slot. Trinket is first for obvious reasons. Gloves because they give you are pretty sick bonus, shoulders because they get you the 2pc, and are cheaper than all the other set pieces.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
ok thanks should i just keep running tol barad and random bgs to farm honor and get gear fast or is there another way?
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Rikkoo
ok thanks should i just keep running tol barad and random bgs to farm honor and get gear fast or is there another way?

Find a group of friends and queue random bgs to improve your chances of winning, that's the only "faster" way to get honor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Buckle up and prepare for an anal thrashing.
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Mage
01/19/2013 09:34 PMPosted by Velerean
Buckle up and prepare for an anal thrashing.

That pretty much sums it up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
kill rare spawns in karasang wilds and do tol barad as much as possible while doing BG's
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Gank alliance at the dark portal
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Download oQueue and guaranteed win CTA every time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Dont over think it man, get as much resil as you can as fast as you can.

That simple.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
what does killing rare spawns in the wilds get me?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]