Homeless Shaman Seeking Guild

90 Draenei Shaman
Hi there! I’m a wacky member of the Alliance seeking a guild that will be just the right fit for my eccentricities.

Who am I:

- The Shameless Shaman
This shameless shaman loves to laugh, poke fun, and has a sense of humour that is somewhat riske. She's a healer but also loves to pew pew the bad guys from time to time. There’s nothing like a little lightening to make a girl feel good about herself.

- The Preening Paladin
While Paladins usually are supposed to be humble, this paladin seemed to have missed that lesson. She loves to heal, but has been known to take on several groups of bad guys from time to time just to prove she’s not just a pretty face.

Following these two are a number of strange and unusual characters including the Wicked Warlock who constantly trips over her own robes and has a crush on her own succubus, the Delectable Druid who’s bark is definitely not worse than her bite, and a Walloping Warrior who loves to show people just how hard a wee dwarf girl can SMASH!
One person. Many characters that are mad hatters, full of wacky wickedness, brilliant brashness, and so much MORE!

What I need from you:
- Mature guild (one that is not offended by off colour humour and language)
- Active ESTABLISHED guild – I am NOT interested in helping build a beginning guild
- Raiding is not mandatory, but is an option should I wish to sign up down the road
- Active vent/TS
- FUN people to play with! :)

What I offer:

- Several toons between lv 90-85 (I will be leveling them) plus a number of lower level alts. All my level 85s + have maxed leveled professions. My Shaman has healed through MSV 4/6
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]