heres a thought

90 Tauren Paladin
I recently found an old friend that came back to WoW. They like playing I rolled a toon on ally side to play with them....But I have a ton of gold mats and what not on my hordies....having said that

Wouldnt it be nice if you could buy a boa pet...mount...bag wallet...for lets say 5 bux

Pack mount, will boa .... you can load it up with your hordie items and send it to your ally toon...

BOA purse or satchel....and 8 slot purse to put a few items and gold in it

Wallet....for jp vp and cp boa of course

then lets say a foreign bank account that you could open between toons.....

all 5 bux each real world money from the blizz store
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
oh and if at all possible

a boa closet for all your boa gear so you can easily grab it from toon to toon without having to find it and mail it when you roll a new one.....

Id pay 5 bux for that as well.... for a new total of 25 blizz peeps would make serious bank because I know for a fact that I am not the only one addicted rolling new toons that would like to share gear and mats
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
This forum is for discussion of the Community Platform (Web) API.

If you want to make a suggestion where it can be heard by the right people at Blizzard, use the in-game suggestion form (in the Help window) or post in the General Discussion forum.

Edit: And we've been moved.
Edited by Choonster on 1/23/2013 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)