9/16 experience LF raiding guild

87 Undead Priest
I currently have 9/16 experience on normal and am looking for a motivated raiding guild to experience the newer raid content with. I have several toons a 90 with decent gear and have no real preference of which one to play, so I can fill whichever role is most needed. Please send me an in-game mail or post here for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What are your toon's specs and ilevels?
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
477 resto druid, 481 combat rogue, 478 ret / 466 holy pally, 463 arms / 460 prot warrior
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi Maugus,

Please see our forum thread for LUST! We are in high need of melee dps right now and would love a rogue warr or ret. We are currently working on finishing the tier before 5.2 drops. Last week we were 12/16 so far. If you fit the bill for times/days/attitude please hit me up in game or leave on comment on our recruitment forum. Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199402037
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Howdy Maugus !

Currently we're in the market for a hybrid healer/dps at the moment for our 10 man group. So your Paladin or Druid would fit in quite well if you're interested.

We've been 16/16 and 1/6 in Mogu for quite awhile, want to get 16/16 heroic before 5.2 gets released. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 9-12/8-11 Pacific, late raiding but it works for our group, if it works for you as well awesome.

~Galiphe
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<The High Rollers Club> a 10 man progression guild on the Ner'Zhul server is looking to recruit a Tank, a Healer, and a Warlock for our core group We raid every Tues/Wed/Thurs at 9pm. Item level isn't a huge deal at the moment because we can gear you up quickly. Steady and reliable attendance is a must. 496 chest/gloves will be supplied if you don't have them. We are looking for a player with a decent amount of raiding experience in this tier and previous tiers. We have solid players at the moment and want to find our last members in order to be ready for 5.2. Currently progressing in HOF/TOES and as a raid group we should be ready to hit Thunderking raid ASAP. To apply please make a char on the US Ner'Zhul server and do a /who the high rollers club to get in-touch with an officer or send an in-game mail to Xfredo, Kalup, KBlast, Medic, or Adorable on our server.

If you transfer servers/faction to join our guild we can offer you a sign-on bonus of 25k gold after a month of proven reliability.

You can also add my battletag to your friends list and PST me in-game: SyCx1#1291
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hey I mailed you in game, just wanted to hit you up on here as well. Would really like to talk to you and see if we work for you as well as you do for us. I wont repeat what I have already told you, but would just like to thoroughly express my interest to you. Battletag Vox#1299. If I hear nothing back good luck to you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Add my btag bloodshed#1855
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]