Tell me what you think of this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709231440?page=1#0
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/

fury is just fine
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I hate to agree, but Our Fury warrior in Raid does quite admirably. Top DPS most of the time. Fury's issue is itemization of loot and Gearing issues. If the gear isnt to a certain degree - yea, It can really blow. But that is Warrior dps across the board. Arms is also really dependant on meticulous Stat arranging of Not stat optimized gear.

Stoopid Death Knight Lewts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
fury pve is fine

fury pvp is only a problem if you're doing rated content. unrated content, try just outgearing everyone around you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
fury pve is fine

fury pvp is only a problem if you're doing rated content. unrated content, try just outgearing everyone around you.

That's the problem. Unrated is easier the more gear you get. The only thing worth doing is rated. Thats where the changes need to be. Imo every class spec should be able to competently PvP. That doesn't mean just stacking damage onto it, throwing in a heal debuff, and calling it a night.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
you have arms, which is viable. not every class has a viable spec for rated pvp.

try being a rogue or a monk and getting into a serious arena team
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I think if Blizzard were to try and make every spec PvP viable we would end up with even more homogenization than we have right now.

All I can say, if you really love fury PvP, you will just have to wait until its that specs turn to shine in future patches or expansions.

I played a enhancment shaman for a long time. They were never in a better place PvP wise than resto, but hell I had a blast with it. And that, is all that really matters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]