Killing Desire looking for raiders

90 Tauren Druid
We are looking for A strong dps for our core group we raid on Saturdays at 1030pm. We are also looking for 1 healer and 1 dps for Fridays and 10pm server. pst in game Eyemissed, Filletobeef,or bigbrother ty
Edited by Filletobeef on 1/22/2013 8:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Your member Roedann (druid) is a Ninja. I just wanted to let everyone know so they don't waste their time with a selfish lowlife such as this. Please use this information as you will.

He was healing dungeons and stealing tank gear from the tank who needs the gear.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
That's not a ninja. Ninjas were found in Vanilla when loot was handed out differently than now. If this guy were a ninja he'd of actually stolen tank gear by walking up and looting it off the boss without a roll.

You may not like what the druid did, but if this(and I'm assuming from here out) was a random LFD or Shandris PuG I'd figure he probably hit Need. By Blizzard's standards he did nothing wrong. You did not set forth other loot rules. Therefore, your claim is false.

If you want all the loot for your tank then either set the loot rules to ML and hand it out or don't PuG/LFD. Again Roedann isn't a ninja. You lack understanding on what a ninja is in WoW. He is probably a Resto Druid with a Guardian second spec. Welcome to the world of dual specs. You're in for a rude awakening if you're going to call people without actual proof.

And I'm personally on your side as I think the person fulfilling a role should have "first dibs" on a piece of gear for their spec. However, in LFD/PuGs where you don't set Master Looter or ground rules you have to deal with the default loot rules. He rolled Need on gear he can use in his other spec. That's all that happened. Don't go on a rampage over it. Also he's level 89, by Armory, and it was a Normal dungeon. You're getting upset over loot in a Normal that will be replaced easily in Heroics/LFR. Take a step back and think about it for a minute. Causing drama to this guild over a minor incident doesn't help you or your guild.

And from the look of things this Iron Protector Talisman seems to be the item causing all the drama. A trinket I've seen drop and disenchanted on heroic/normal enough times. It'll drop again and your tank will be fine.

And for Filletobeef and Killing Desire, I apologize for taking up your recruitment thread and wish you the best of luck.
Edited by Kaylài on 5/9/2013 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)