[H]13/14HM 25M

90 Goblin Mage
Opossums don't "play dead." When frightened, they become overexcited and pass out.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
King Louis XIV was so afraid of weapons that he ruled all pointed knives at dinner tables illegal.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Orang means "man" in Malay and hutan means "forest," so an orangutan is a "man of the forest."
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Some species of oak tree do not produce acorns in abundance until they are fifty years of age or older.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The sailfish (the fastest swimming fish, clocked at 68 mph) is faster than the cheetah (the fastest land animal, clocked at 62 mph).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello there. Are you still looking for a hunter? I just transferred to this server due to low pop and can't find a guild that raids at the times i need. 8:30/9pm is just what I'm looking for.

I am 6/6 msv and 2/6hof 491ilvl and I'm eager to get back into raiding. The guild I was in before fell apart after half of them transferred servers.

Feel free to message me ingame: Palikanekula
or battletag: Golden#1658

THANKS!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The male giraffe determines a female's fertility by tasting her urine. If it passes the taste test, the courtship continues.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Wendy's founder, Dave Thomas, used to work for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Abraham Lincoln wasn't the only U.S. president with a "Gettysburg Address." Dwight Eisenhower owned a farm in the Pennsylvania town.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The planet Venus is the hottest in the Solar System. This because high volume of atmospheric CO2 creates a strong greenhouse gas effect.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Because he had bad eyesight, Harry Truman memorized the letters on the eye chart to get into the Army.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Peladophobia is the fear of bald people.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Schizophrenia used to be treated by kidney dialysis.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Air Force One can only be called "Air Force One" when the President of the United States is on it. Hence, the controller announcing, "We are now Air Force One" when the President boards. When the President is not there, it's just a really expensive plane.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Academy Award-winning actor Kevin Spacey has an older brother, Randy, who makes a living as a Rod Stewart impersonator.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Michael J. Fox’s middle name is Andrew.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The longest jellyfish on record measured 160 feet, more than half the length of a football field.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
A shampoo containing real beer was marketed in the 1970s under the brand name Body On Tap.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Despite being staples of the Old West landscape, neither horses nor tumbleweeds are native to North America.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
If your doctor is going to perform an auscultation on you, don't worry; he or she will just be using his stethoscope.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]