[H]13/14HM 25M

90 Goblin Mage
In 1965, a Senate subcommittee predicted that by 2000, Americans would be working 20 hours a week and taking over seven weeks of vacation each year.
Edited by Upolu on 3/16/2013 2:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Nuclear explosions have taken place in five U.S. States: New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Alaska, and Mississippi.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The string attached to boxes of animal crackers was originally placed there so that the container could be hung from the branches of a Christmas tree.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The longest continuous sidewalk in the world is along Bay Shore Boulevard in Tampa, Florida.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The poinsettia, the red-and-green flower commonly seen in Christmas arrangements, isn't snow-friendly; it's native to sunny Mexico.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Andrew Jackson was the only US President to have the national debt paid in full.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The ZIP in ZIP Code stands for Zone Improvement Plan.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
You transfer more germs from shaking hands than kissing.

You know who you are and you know we should kiss instead of shaking hands.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey there, my fiance and I are looking for a raiding guild to join as we're recent transfers to the server. The daunting task of reforming a dead guild to raid again is a bit too much, so we've taken to the hunt. I've primarily played tanks since we started in BC, with her usually being my go-to healer. Currently I have a 90 Monk, Warrior, Warlock and Death Knight at 90. She has a 90 Shaman. Paladin, Priest, and Hunter at 90. Most of my experience is with my Warrior, with whom I raided since BC and most recently H-DS in Cataclysm. For her, the Priest and Paladin have the most raid experience, again since BC with our most recent activity in H-DS.

If you're interested or would like to speak, contact me in game via my BattleID Faderaudi#1337
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Chinese judges in the 15th century used darkened lenses (sunglasses) to hide their facial expressions in court.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The littlest president was James Madison. He was 5'4" and weighed about 100 pounds.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
You get a free bump because you put random facts in your bumps and it was entertaining to read.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
While they were in the White House, John & Abigail Adams had dogs named Satan & Juno.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Aerosmith's song "Walk This Way" was inspired by the Gene Wilder/Mel Brooks spoof movie Young Frankenstein.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Before Pixar settled on Toy Story, other names suggested include Made in Taiwan, Moving Buddies, and Toyz in the Hood.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Despite the well-known urban legend, if a bird ingests uncooked rice it will not explode.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You transfer more germs from shaking hands than kissing.

You know who you are and you know we should kiss instead of shaking hands.

What a cute little guy :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I read every single post -_-.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
The most popular song played by ice cream trucks in America is "Turkey in the Straw," while British ice cream trucks tend to blare "Greensleeves."
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Olympus Mons is the tallest volcanic mountain in our solar system. It is 14 miles in height!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]