Ret right now

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is the weakest class in 2v2's hands down. No sustainable damage our healing is terrible when we have to heal ourselves and we take to much damage. Our shield can be removed by some class's so that makes it pathetic and we cant use lay on hands in arenas. Whats the point of ret we are at a all time weakest imo and ive been through many ups and downs of this class.. today just to get 2s cap I ended up breaking my damn keyboard cause i couldnt dps through second wind on a war with a quarter health.

Fix this crap
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
some people will say, well "second wind is getting nerfed" and "def stance and shockwave is too" but you have a vailid point. Our class is the weakest melee class in the game right now. I can't even get into rbgs because " why bring a ret when a feral druid or warrior can be better".

Blizzard hates us man, and if they think a slight healing buff will help us. they are totallly wrong.

I feel your pain man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Thermadin
mfw 90% of 2s as ret my target is dead in my burst

I highly doubt it all class's have pretty good self heals now and defensive cds + the amount of times rets can be cc'd and when theres only a trinket or bubble to break it where sol

and when stunned its not like we can heal like op wars...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Realistically, he's not saying rets are unplayable.. I'm sure you could kill somebody in 2s
But what he's saying is there is really no point in being ret anymore when there's other classes that can do what we do but 5x better.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I highly doubt it all class's have pretty good self heals now and defensive cds + the amount of times rets can be cc'd and when theres only a trinket or bubble to break it where sol

and when stunned its not like we can heal like op wars...

You're running ret hunter in 2s.

Stop crying, you're not making a very good point here

Ive run with hunters, locks, frost mages, warriors, rogues, hunters and ferals. So far the best Ive seen is ret/lock but still Ret needs some work or others actually need nerfs not more buffs
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/22/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Thermadin
Ive run with hunters, locks, frost mages, warriors, rogues, hunters and ferals. So far the best Ive seen is ret/lock but still Ret needs some work or others actually need nerfs not more buffs

all those comps and still haven't broken 1550? gotta be the class's fault, yup

why the hell are u being a crybaby right now troll somwhere else instead of acting like a retard in your pve gear GG. o wait ur 2400 rating is from 2010 go figure guys like u make forums suck
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
o wait.. thats kinda weird ur highest team rating in statistics is 2096 and you have a 2400 rating achievement?? hmmmmmmmm howd that happen
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
o wow thermadin u even got 1700-2100 rating achieves in rbgs in one day!!! your so pro man we wish we were like u
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
oh no your on a hunter too oh god im trembling right now. dude just go on yahoo forums and play with the forums there instead of being a douche on wow forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
nice xmog...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
in my arenas if my partner and I cant burn the opposing team within the first minute we tend to lose. Its becuase rets substained dps sucks, my heals cant heal him or I forever, frost dks heals are bad, and my hand abilites arent effective against some comps.

But we managed to hit 1559 after a few small adjustments
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I have to agree. Rets are the weakest atm. When ever I get into 2s me and my partner tunnel the Ret. But Blizz should fix this in say... what? 6 months? Maybe more?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Thermadin
mfw 90% of 2s as ret my target is dead in my burst

Which 2's are these? The ones from three years ago?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]