Arena Vids

90 Goblin Mage
Hey! Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to check out my vid i made last week.
Im probably going to get hated on just because people look at me and get SOO mad. Not to sure why but here's the link i should be making Vids every weekend :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxY56YDhik
Youtube Channel: Wowbrandonkillz
Anyone else have youtube channels?
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Do what you do, man.

I would say however, the music you listen to is depressing.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Do what you do, man.

I would say however, the music you listen to is depressing.

Hollywood Undead :p i have had quite the life IRL...WoW is a good place to leave the "Real" world.
Thanks for the feedback!
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Tell me about it. I did 5 years of Wisconsin parole with WoW. Kept me out of trouble until I got into arena and started associating with particular individuals with particular attitudes who all had a hard-on to be awesome in pvp when they were already good at the game.

Negativity is poison, man. I know the band you speak of because "Can you hear me now" is one of the few things I have left of my best friend. If you dwell, you'll get stuck; If you associate with bad sportsmanship, in no time you'll be exhibiting it yourself. Tread carefully and guard yourself, player; I posted here for a reason: you've been all over these forums looking for a "cure for lonesome". I'm not it, and I would suggest looking within.

That's not to say if you run into me on my various characters that I'll ignore you. I'm assuming a lot about you based on your posts and their frequency. All it translates to is a red flag that I don't like, so I'm pitching my 2 cents hoping to make a dent if you DO have some kind of issue. I usually charge for consultation, however you look like a pro-bono case if I ever saw one. I'd forward you the name of my DJ, but he hasn't been on for me to ask permission lately; so instead I'll suggest listening to some Andy Mckee, Tommy Emmanuel, and hell, throw in some Marvin Gaye because he's so awesome you don't even have to say anything to a woman until the next day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]