[H] Impervious 11/16 recruiting TEAM 2!

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hello!

Impervious is currently #3 on Greymane, Horde side. We are a medium sized raiding guild with a strong core team downing bosses consistently. Currently our team 1 is working on Grand Empress Shek'zeer. Our guild is forming a second core raid team, and we are looking for likeminded raiders to join!

Openings

Currently our second team is looking to fill most roles. We are ESPECIALLY looking for a monk tank. All applicants will be considered and all roles will be accepted.

Information

Q: What is your guild history?

A: We are a guild that was formed in October 7, 2012. We originally came from another guild; however, they transferred to another server so we decided to create a new guild. Our main goal for this expansion is to clear content in raiding. However, we are still a fun interactive guild that enjoys socializing.

Q: How do I join the guild?

A: First, you must make an account to join. This process has only 5 questions that are relatively simple to answer. We will accept you once we have time. Afterwards, you must apply in the forums in either the Core 1 section, or Core 2. It is important to review the classes we need as applications are for the most part, limited to those classes. However, exceptional players will still be considered.

Q: Who should I contact for information regarding your guild?

A: Currently, we have a couple of people that you can contact for our Core 2 specifically; Papaaura and Razzette/Razzent.
These three people will gladly answer any questions that you may have, however any online member would be glad to direct you to an officer.

Q: What are you looking for in a raider?

A: We are looking for an individual that is capable of adapting to fast changes. With the new expansion, there is a lot of emphasis on raid awareness. It is important that this individual understands the importance of the raid situation. Moreover, we are looking for a person that will be dedicated to raid. A person that will be here on time and to 90% of the raids.

Q: What is your requirement for a raider?

A: We do not have a set requirement gear wise. But we will expect you to have the same gear as our other raiders, or even better.

Q: What are your raid times?

A: Currently, the Core 2 times have yet to be determined. In all raids, however;
Invites go out 30 minutes early. Be prepared with all necessary raid materials.

Q: What are your expectations for raid attendance?

A: We expect raiders to be here on time and to 90% of the raids.

Q: How do you distribute loot?

A: We distribute loot through MS > OS, however some loot counciling may be appropriate.

Contact

Any guild member online would be happy to direct you to an officer, however, contact Papaaura or Razzette/Razzent directly for information on Core 2.
To apply, go to our site, impervious.mmochief.net
Create an account first, we will accept as soon as possible, and then you will be able to apply for Core 2. There are a few simple questions to answer, and then you will be reviewed by our officers as soon as possible.
You can also reply in this thread if needed.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider Impervious!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bumpiyu
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Hunter
I have a 476 spriest/holy who could join depending on the raid times/days. Any confirmation on that yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Currently, the raid times have not yet been resolved, as our current raiders are lenient. We will definitely be able to work in to your schedule. The exact times will be decided once the group is completely formed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
im faction changing soon and im very interested. add me kipugen#1201
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Borealis, I will add you tonight, and I'll do my best to answer any questions. As well here is the link to our updated post. We are currently looking for people for our 25 man TOT group as well as for a second 10 man group.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197912624

Also feel free to check out our website: http://impervious.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=315258
Edited by Chrexis on 4/24/2013 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thank you Chrexis! I also just filled out an application on your website. Hope to hear from you soon! =]
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ok, correction: I applied on the mmocheif website. I see you also have a guildlaunch website.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Come one, come all! We're awesome, let's have a ball!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]