PC titles are ported
over to the mac

Although I hear that
Angry Birds runs really well
on a Macintosh
Reply Quote
[quote]*phone rings* "Hello Kettle...this is pot...you're black."

thanks for clarifying your stance on racial equality

I'm a Mac user, you big lug...and I haven't experienced any of those things that guy is ranting about...BUT, I have (back when I was a PC user) experienced the Blue Screen of Death more times than I care to remember...

And btw, thanks for clarifying your stance on computer equality! ;-)

I kid, of course...in case that wasn't clear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I run Linux beetch I thought you gnu.

EditL though I have a windows partition and have in the past have run hackintosh quite beautifully, though I cant justify using a BSD kernel that only costs so much because of its name.

Also, windows is a very powerful very secure operating system, most virus infections and software issues with it caused by idiot users. In all the years ive run windows ive had 2 blue screens, both related to harddrive failure.
Edited by Kreinlich on 1/23/2013 7:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Kreinlich - See this is why I'm a Mac baby. I read this and all I hear is the Charlie Brown teacher sound...

EditL though I have a windows partition and have in the past have run hackintosh quite beautifully, though I cant justify using a BSD kernel that only costs so much because of its name.

Happily computer illiterate and not afraid to admit it!
Edited by Braellyn on 1/24/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]