Ranged dps looking for raid group for 5.2

90 Goblin Priest
Looking to get back into regular raid schedule. Currently have several classes of range dps 480-489 ilvl. Looking at times between 5pm-9pm server (can't go later-need at least 5 hours sleep for work) during the weekdays. Right now I'm pretty fliexible with what days.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I am also looking for a new raid group as my guild has recently broken up, im hoping to raid somewhere mon-thurs 7-12ish EST. I've been playing for 6+ years now, currently 390 ilvl. id love to get back into regular raiding for 5.2. Mail me on Kargath server anyime, long time raid experience, quick study, high dps, no drama.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Name Change Later is currently looking for a second tank and ranged dps. If you are still looking please chat with either Sarwhin#1726 or Tanindi#1743 or on Skywall-US pve horde side by those toon names.

We are a 10 man raiding guild working on heroic progression. We raid Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday - 5:30pm-8:30pm PST (server time) (6:30pm-9:30pm EST, 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST). Our guild is a small and friendly group, we have some very experienced long time players.

MV H 2/6 and regular 6/6
HoF regular 6/6
Terrace 4/4 regular, plus elite order

Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<Second Covenant> is looking for a priest to fill a core spot in one of our 10 man groups. We are an easy going guild of long-time players that have been together for years, in WoW (since vanilla) as well as other MMO's. As a diverse group of players that have jobs/spouses/kids/etc, we are not a hardcore progression guild, but we do have very competent and dedicated raiders that make the most of our raid times each week.

The group's raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 6:30-9:00 server. The group has only been together for about 6 weeks, and are currently 6/6 in MSV, and looking to progress through HoF and Terrace quickly and efficiently in preparation for 5.2.

This opening is immediate and for a core position within our roster. Please message dartaneon#1777, jox#1727, or any officer of <Second Covenant> for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]