@ Dreadious

90 Human Paladin
I had to post this because I truly couldn't believe it.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that my 9 year old child beat Dread 3 games straight in 2's.

Years

Old

Lol
Edited by Bristiina on 1/24/2013 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
How is that any different than half of the other players on this game?
;)
Edited by Cake on 1/24/2013 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
;)

Sadly this is true Cake :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
;)

Sadly this is true Cake :(

^^^ Making everyone question why you posted this in the first place...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Trollllololol

I love all this attn. LOL

All I can say is Ty my fan.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah really... If anyone here is being a 16 year old its u Bristina.. U cause drama that doesnt need to even be brought.. Ur not even on this server! so shut the !@#$ up dude...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello, thought I would just stop in to say hey to everyone, "hey". Can't we all just [Make love, not warcraft]?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
9 year old prob has more rating then anyone in GoA
Edited by Sixers on 1/25/2013 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
01/25/2013 09:09 AMPosted by Sixers
9 year old prob has more rating then anyone in GoA

Wow, look at this dude sixers. LOL he is so mad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Trollllololol

First of all, to have a fan one must be good or skilled, they must posses the ability to be respected and to wow their audience, which not once in the history of your time on this game have you done. You have never achieved anything worth mentioning

Second of all you weren't given my attention as my attention is only to those worth giving it to, which once again you've failed to qualify.

What you were given was a recognition of being bad enough to lose to what many people would still consider a baby.

Finally, you're bad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Trollllololol

First of all, to have a fan one must be good or skilled, they must posses the ability to be respected and to wow their audience, which not once in the history of your time on this game have you done. You have never achieved anything worth mentioning

Second of all you weren't given my attention as my attention is only to those worth giving it to, which once again you've failed to qualify.

What you were given was a recognition of being bad enough to lose to what many people would still consider a baby.

Finally, you're bad.

Again plz continue to bump this post to the top. We continue to get new members to join GoA. Thanks to all the QQing you are doing. LMAO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GoA
This is boring u.u Bristi-w/e you should just stay hidden in the dark closet where you were hidden in the first place and only come out when... Well..... Nah just... go away.. You're boring.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
piff. what tissy tossers. i mean realy if a 9 yr old wopped your butt then give him a /^5. i mean really?? i would advise next time you go in to battle aganst him that you think a head. and bring COOKIES or CHEETOS, so the kid will be lickin his finders and you can get a few xtra stikes in. LMAO

piff
elm
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
piff. what tissy tossers. i mean realy if a 9 yr old wopped your butt then give him a /^5. i mean really?? i would advise next time you go in to battle aganst him that you think a head. and bring COOKIES or CHEETOS, so the kid will be lickin his finders and you can get a few xtra stikes in. LMAO

piff
elm

So true. LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]