Lethon Population

90 Night Elf Druid
How low does the population have to get before blizz finally merges us with another low pop server? Sucks typing /who and not even having a full list (ally side).

Is there any way to get bug blizz about this, or do we just wait and hope for the best?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
People have been preaching about this for over 6 years now. As of a few weeks ago, everyone who I actively played with, including myself, has had to transfer off.

-Draxyl
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've only got 1 toon left on Lethon, but I want to keep someone here to play w/ the few friends that remain on this server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
/agree

keep this thread going - get the word out.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
There are tons of servers in far worse condition than Lethon. On the topic of server merging, I believe blizzard has already given their resounding no. CRZ was the bandaid over low population servers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/27/2013 07:57 AMPosted by Goronn
There are tons of servers in far worse condition than Lethon. On the topic of server merging, I believe blizzard has already given their resounding no. CRZ was the bandaid over low population servers.

I, for one, invite everyone to come and complain with us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Not to sound too pro Blizzard, but the logistics of merging realms easily is well....difficult. Imagine two or more servers with duplicate names - either toons or guilds - who gets the name(s)? Blizz would have a nightmare trying to sort it out and keep all the paying customers happy. On the other hand, IF they could somehow pull it off, I'd be all for it. Especially on PVP servers, where higher populations are better for BGs and such.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/30/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Galadriël
Not to sound too pro Blizzard, but the logistics of merging realms easily is well....difficult. Imagine two or more servers with duplicate names - either toons or guilds - who gets the name(s)? Blizz would have a nightmare trying to sort it out and keep all the paying customers happy. On the other hand, IF they could somehow pull it off, I'd be all for it. Especially on PVP servers, where higher populations are better for BGs and such.

They used to offer free realm transfers for certain servers. This would be a suitable option.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
02/01/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Nïtrogen

They used to offer free realm transfers for certain servers. This would be a suitable option.

If I am not mistaken(and I could be), weren't those transfers always off of high pop servers to the low pop servers. Basically few to no one wanted to make that deal, so it didn't help the server populations very much at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
On a serious note, Blizzard has been lost so many players recently and should save a little money. Offer to transfer us and then shut down the server sounds like a money maker. I really don't think they should have so many low populated server out there. Make no mistake i have been taking advantage of the low population get my rare loot off of mobs. That's the only good thing about us being so low. Maybe i should disband my guild too. I believe there is nobody to recruit. At least not on trade chat. Nobody does that on Lethon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump this thread. Want a merge with another realm. Who care if the name of the realm change.

Go Blizzard !
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes, lets keep this up top.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I'm the symbol Lethon needs to control the horde population.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Agreed 100% percent with you guys. Its even worse that crossrealms won't assist with world bosses so we never down them unless you are unhuman. They seem to be the only successful guild that hasnt left the server.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey, we getting some more bumpage. Coo
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So glad i left lethon.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
well....

Blizzard won't do anything anytime soon. SO

I moved this toon to Stormreaver to raid. Matter of fact, our 10 man is there.

Haven't moved the guild, as there are many active players in ooWEE, but there is an Oowee on Stormreaver. I have to say, it is really nice to literally be on anytime and see many people around. My latency is actually less (and I am West Coast).

We still have a raid team on Lethon, and all my other toons are there, but when you try to grab a player so you can raid and no one is available... it can be disheartening.

Wanna try it, we will welcome you.
Edited by Roaz on 4/6/2013 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
well....

Haven't moved the guild, as there are many active players in ooWEE, but there is an Oowee on Stormreaver. I have to say, it is really nice to literally be on anytime and see many people around. My latency is actually less (and I am West Coast).

We still have a raid team on Lethon, and all my other toons are there, but when you try to grab a player so you can raid and no one is available... it can be disheartening.

Welcome to Stormreaver, awesome server.

-Draxyl
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
well....

Welcome to Stormreaver, awesome server.

-Draxyl

I thought that Horde went to Jupiter, to get more stupider.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
"...to get more stupider" ?

Goronn, you seem more articulate than that, should be "to get stupider", not "more stupider".

But then, I am Horde, what do I know? ;)
Edited by Zoar on 4/11/2013 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]