Lethon Population

90 Gnome Mage
oh, this thread again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
oh, this thread again.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I agree, do something about the population. When I got on it seemed like everybody died. I only seen 2 players in the most populated part of the game. Ques for anything is even worse, average wait time 1 hour. I don't like complaining but I cant play here anymore nobody to play with.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
But then, I am Horde, what do I know? ;)

Nothing
Reply Quote
52 Tauren Paladin
I'm going to be honest. I'm a new player, i only recently started playing WoW about a month ago. I started on a different server pve and it was ok. Then when my friends got wind that i started playing WoW they recruited me to Lethon. I really enjoy playing with them it's great im in a good guild all is good. This got me thinking that the only reason why people continue to play on this server is because of friends. Their friends are on this server so they won't leave. My friends have played on this server since forever they say it used to be a high pop server.... My question is what happened where did everyone go?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
They went to be with their friends... on another server.

But after a group of friends has done most the content they like in an expansion, there are other aspects of the game that keeps them interested. Either that or they simply stop logging in.
Imagine you are logging in and you see your friends less and less. Pretty soon, even if you like the game, it is becoming increasingly empty.

A friend tells you about another server. You create a toon there. It's busy, there is activity. You get invited to groups because there are groups to get invited to!

That is how it starts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
BUMP

keeping the topic alive.

Blizz won't close servers, makes it look like the game is dying off. It'd be bad press to seem to be downsizing. The investors may not like it :\
Reply Quote
It's clear that Blizz isn't wild about the idea of mergers, but honestly, the game is SO much more fun on a really, truly alive server (I xferred to Shadowmoon), it's got to be good for the bottom line. Simple arithmatic: Happly players = more business, Unhappy players = less business.
Reply Quote
52 Tauren Paladin
Lethon's pop is now medium!!!
Reply Quote
Lethon's pop is now medium!!!

According to whom?

http://i.imgur.com/eqypp2N.png
Reply Quote
52 Tauren Paladin
according to when i log on everyday it say's pop medium?
Reply Quote
13 Human Priest
Here till they pry the keyboard from my cold dead hand
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
About the meaning of "medium." Yes, I know that Lethon technically shows up as "medium" in the login window, but there's an enormous difference between realms that may all show the same population level.

For example, if you look up guild raid progress in MoP by realm, you'll see that Lethon recorded only 13 guilds that made *any* progress in MoP raids. By "any" I mean downed even the first boss in one of the T-14 raids. By contrast, on Shadowmoon last I checked there were 104 guilds that had shown progress. Both Lethon and Shadowmoon are shown at "medium" population.

Measured by actual raiding guild activity, though, Shadowmoon is the equivalent of eight (8) Lethons. Don't believe me? Start a toon on SM and see for yourself.
Reply Quote
It doesn't show medium, it shows low. I even provided a screen shot. What is this madness?
Reply Quote
Out of 246 realms, lethon is 224, making it in the bottom 11% of smallest realms.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Lethon is beyond dead sence blizz gave the %50 off transfer. Looks like <The Convicted> is looking around for a new home server now. Bleeding Hollow looks good so far, but there still are a few other options we are looking at.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]