90 Night Elf Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbCPXvMfKXM

I truly am a pro at this game.
90 Pandaren Shaman
1/10
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HC
If you want to talk about pro, lets start off with that pro UI ya got there.
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/25/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Shammyren
1/10

0/10, imo.

The dumb hunter doesn't even realize these people are level 20.
90 Worgen Priest
Hasn't this been done before? Derp.
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/25/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Practical
If you want to talk about pro, lets start off with that pro UI ya got there.

My UI is perfectly set to fit the gameplay of a Paladin. I got my bubble and speed to run away and the rest of my icons = my whole rotation. I am simply skilled.

And why are you guys being rude to me? I am only showing off my amazing skills. I am really good at smashing flash of light as fast as I can! Do not judge me, oh please!
Edited by Yaida on 1/25/2013 11:18 AM PST
01/25/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Fluffychoo
Hasn't this been done before? Derp.

All this has happened before. All this will happen again.
90 Human Priest
someone is mad at healers here

umadbro?
90 Night Elf Hunter
someone is mad at healers here

umadbro?

Why would I be mad at healers? I am a healer myself! I was only showing my amazing healing skills! I mean, this simply shows off how hard healing is and how much skill it requires!
90 Blood Elf Priest
Tough crowd.
90 Blood Elf Priest
You're level 21. :)
90 Worgen Priest
01/25/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Yaida
hard healing is and how much skill it requires!

Great! Can you post a link of you doing the same in a lvl 90 bg, arena or rbg? Looking forward to it. :) Thanks so much for your contribution to the forums. :D

01/25/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Circe
All this has happened before. All this will happen again.

Hurr hurr hurr.
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HC
01/25/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Yaida
And why are you guys being rude to me? I am only showing off my amazing skills. I am really good at smashing flash of light as fast as I can! Do not judge me, oh please!

Being satirically facetious doesn't exclude you from being in trouble on the forums - even if you're presenting it in a less-than innocent tone.

:|
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/25/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Practical

Being satirically facetious doesn't exclude you from being in trouble on the forums - even if you're presenting it in a less-than innocent tone.

Why would I be in trouble? All I did was post a WoW related video showing off my skills at healing.
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/25/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Yaida

Why would I be in trouble? All I did was post a WoW related video showing off my skills at healing.

Trolling should at least be amusing.

For example, let's say your next target is the mage forums. The video with which you troll the mage forums should, at a minimum, be kinda funny.

I recommend this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISsOjfHgtws
90 Night Elf Druid
01/25/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Tiriél
You're level 21. :)

Pro skills at that level bro!

Troll harder please. This is just sad.
90 Worgen Druid

Oh Yaida, stop teasing the poor forum-dwellers. Asking them to know the difference between obvious sarcasm and serious statements is like asking the average person to locate France on a map.

Edit: I personally did not mind the comic relef. I dont see why people are up in arms about it.
Edited by Ikary on 1/25/2013 2:09 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]