World PVP is back

100 Tauren Shaman
As an idea to solve some of the recent complaints of the server lacking anything noteworthy or fun, i am here to announce that with the return of DTA and other factors, the war against alliance settlements has been rekindled! Quake with fear and excitement! the drums of war thunder once again at locations to be announced!

As we speak, brilliant horde warlords and tactictians who have long terrorized alliance settlements have set there strategic eyes on what boils down to large portions of alliance territory which must be seized for the glory of the horde!

Hide in your mightiest cities alliance if you must, perhaps you think that we horde will feel pity for what must be brought under the heel of our rule. For too long have you alliance grazed and become fat on orc, troll, and tauren land, without rebuke? Little do you know that you've become ripe for the slaughter.

You must be wondering if its too late to escape, as the grip of my pityless blood soaked gauntleted hands come for you. A sky becoming dark and ominous over your fields is the signs of powerfully dark magics wielded by our numerous warlocks, mages, and shadowpriests. Your ears will hear the ringing of steel and the sounds of my laughter at those who would beg for mercy.

Take heed and rejoice! For mighty armys are soon to clash once again on Muradin, and victory will be for those who survive the test of a sword and the thunder of spells.

Make sure to keep checking the forums, tell your friends, and good luck to all those who appear before me flagged the color red.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Looking forward to it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
All i need to say to this is "Dact come home already"....................
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
An event is in the works for later on this evening, sorry it wasn't posted sooner but i've been having internet trouble this week and it doesn't look like it has the possibility of being fixed until Friday. Till then ill just haft to tolerate being disconnected every 5 to 10 mins.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
If you missed the carnage, we had many HEROIC battles, when you see the Horde marching through the streets of Stormwinds wrecking everything in our path. It was great!!!

Make no mistake Alliance the Horde is coming like it or not, to wreak havoc on you.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
Edited by Dkbersunt on 1/25/2013 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
We the Horde of Muradin shall enjoy the wanton slaughter of Alliance scum in their home city itself, Stormwind.

I shall enjoy flaying your minds.

(But seriously, folks. It's great fun. You should join us someday!)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i wana laugh at how pathetic your rp sounds but at the same i would love nothing less then to see things like turran mill vs southshore again unfortunetly that will proly not happen :(
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I don't see how you can terrorize SW when there isn't anyone left playing on Muradin to oppose you. Have fun.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Thank you for showing up to our 2nd gathering, those who did know of the epic destruction wrought outside of goldshire. Also thanks to our cross realm people who decided to join our event.

Those who could not make it, will haft to wait until next week, dont fret.

Until next week you scurvy alliance dogs! The glimmer of light on the peaks outside of your city maybe is your imagination, or maybe comes from my spyglass.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/07/2013 03:41 PMPosted by Tatiana
I don't see how you can terrorize SW when there isn't anyone left playing on Muradin to oppose you. Have fun.

People get it, we transferred to a high population realm. Please don't be that guy that haunts the forums after a transfer just to criticize it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

People get it, we transferred to a high population realm. Please don't be that guy that haunts the forums after a transfer just to criticize it.

Zeph. Chill.

You worry too much. I can't heckle the horde when this thread is about pvping? These guys are PVPers, I'm sure they've developed a thick skin.

/sigh
Edited by Tatiana on 2/9/2013 3:19 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]