Dark Iron Progression Thread

100 Pandaren Monk
01/28/2013 06:33 PMPosted by Cheesecake
Such a pointless thread >_>

I disagree, I think there is some value to having all the raid schedules listed in one place. Handy for someone who is looking for a raid. Of course, the big issue will be keeping it up to date, which will be difficult for the raid times, and impossible for the progression.

Anyways updated Axis info is: 6/6(H)MV - 3/3(H)HoF - 4/4ToES

Recruiting:

Team 1 (7-10pst)
Healer - Druid or Monk
Edited by Barleyclaw on 1/30/2013 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Updated
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Team Swallows now 2/6H MSV, also recruiting a mage for fun times :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Thrust is now 1/4 H Terrace. We got Lei Shi tonight
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Updated, Gj you guys.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Oh the team Swallows is 6/6N in HoF, for a total of all normals down plus those 2 heroics.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Team swallows, realm 2nd full clear HM?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
On 6 hours a week? Who knows.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
What about adding Gag Reflex Team 1 getting Heroic Elite Protectors down? There are no achievs to show otherwise :( Wah.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Must be the girls carrying gag now.

Nelf priest? WTF jane.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Must be the girls carrying gag now.

Nelf priest? WTF jane.

I'm kind of the only one left with time for the first group. :( And yep, Nelf! Jealous? Haha
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Maybe a little bc of how ripped they are, must lift moar now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
02/05/2013 12:55 AMPosted by Cheesecake

I disagree, I think there is some value to having all the raid schedules listed in one place. Handy for someone who is looking for a raid. Of course, the big issue will be keeping it up to date, which will be difficult for the raid times, and impossible for the progression.

Anyways updated Axis info is: 6/6(H)MV - 3/3(H)HoF - 4/4ToES

Recruiting:

Team 1 (7-10pst)
Healer - Druid or Monk

All this information is available on wowprogress.com, is updated faster there and is easier to get too.

Blah Blah Blah

This thread is unnecessary but you making two posts to complain about it isn't I suppose. You can just skip it over if it bothers you so much. I think the thread is helpful.

1 average guild? srsly..

Kek.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I disagree that this is a pointless thread.

WoWProgress is unable to track progression of multiple groups within a guild. This thread does that.

WoWProgress requires a player to click on every guild's page to check what times they are raiding (if listed) and what they are recruiting. This thread has it in one place.

Acting high and mighty about this thread being "pointless" just makes you come off in a very negative way, being a jerk on the internet does not make someone cool. Having a thread that combines all the relevant information about raid teams on the realm is not pointless. Its a great resource. If you do not think it offers anything new to you, then stop reading it.

Also, nothing makes a person look more stupid and petty than pretending that the US 1st 10man is just an average guild.
Edited by Tyrnyx on 2/5/2013 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
God Complex (now known as Blue Square) is 6/6 HOF and 3/4 terrace now
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Tyr, I'm just a troll..do not hate me!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
updated
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]