Open Libram LXV: A Fury Divine

90 Blood Elf Warrior
01/24/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
Its raining here, its nice.

i am jelly. its -15 here. rain would mean it was warm enough for water in liquid form.

01/23/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Cayse
And you have vortex.. it must have something to do with having a proc-haste trinket.

i still think people are over valuing vortex.
100 Human Paladin
my guild cleared the first boss of HoF and is working on the second now! yay us. we're terribly behind and likely won't see 5.2 content for months and months, but we're slowly crawling our way towards it!

still can't get my legendary gem thinger. rather annoying! going to hit lfr and see if i can't get the last two sigils, because i'm kind of fed up with not having it and earning 6k valor is going to take me forever anyway.
100 Human Paladin
still can't get my legendary gem thinger. rather annoying! going to hit lfr and see if i can't get the last two sigils, because i'm kind of fed up with not having it and earning 6k valor is going to take me forever anyway

Well if you see the hotfixes, they increased the Wisdom drop rate in HOF and Ter I believe and gave wisdoms a small chance to drop in MSV.

Wisdoms seem to be the chokepoint for everyone.

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Sigils of Power now only drop in Mogu’shan Vaults, and Sigils of Wisdom will only drop in Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring, with a very small chance to drop in LFR Mogu’shan Vaults. This should ensure that players who had access to Mogu’shan Vaults for a longer period of time are now seeing more Sigils of Wisdom.
Edited by Paladinchaz on 1/24/2013 10:36 AM PST
90 Dwarf Paladin
Whoops, here's my PvE set. Relogged for a bit while I was grabbing mats for a Living Steel belt.
...By the way, Grog, really appreciate the help! <3 I've been focusing on my Prot almost exclusively and kinda ignoring my Ret gear except for PvP, so all this info has been helping tons.

No prob, man, and, yeah, the hit enchant for cloaks is probably gonna be a boon for you. It's only 170 rating, I think, but the only other option is crit, and you definitely need the hit more.
100 Human Paladin
Slow around here today.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Isn't that Caden's line?
100 Human Paladin
Its so slow, that Caden isnt around to say that its slow.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Touché, good sir.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/24/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Its so slow, that Caden isnt around to say that its slow.

Oh I'm around.

Always watching.

Always waiting.......

*creepy music*

Just haven't had anything to post about really.
100 Human Paladin
Creeper

Stop being a creeper
92 Draenei Monk
Oh I'm around.

Always watching.

Always waiting.......

*creepy music*

That's me exactly .. even when I'm "out" or taking a break it's really only from posting. I am almost always still reading.

Oh .. I think I'm in love. WW Monk is just huge amounts of fun. Main swap? No! Main alt? I think we might have a winner here!
90 Tauren Paladin
01/24/2013 01:20 PMPosted by Pandani
That's me exactly .. even when I'm "out" or taking a break it's really only from posting. I am almost always still reading.

Pretty much me as well.
100 Draenei Paladin
See.

I'm not the only creeper.
100 Draenei Paladin
/sniffs Caden
100 Human Paladin
Great googly moogly, I'm surprised the internet hasnt exploded

JJ Abrams was announced as Director of Star Wars Ep 7

One man controls Star Trek and Star Wars.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well, committing to Wars is basically giving Trek the finger, since Star Wars only comes in trilogies and Star Trek comes whenever the hell Paramount feels like it.

Worried that Kasdan's not actually attached to entire new trilogy; may have another Empire on our hands.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/24/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Tailias
/sniffs Caden

O_o

That thing he did was not Star Trek, despite what it was called.

Maybe now that he's latched onto another Sci Fi series he'll be pried off Star Trek. If that movie was any indication he's more suited for something like Star Wars anyway.
100 Human Paladin
01/24/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
That thing he did was not Star Trek, despite what it was called.

Because Insurrection and Nemesis were such good movies.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/24/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Idoma
And you have vortex.. it must have something to do with having a proc-haste trinket.

i still think people are over valuing vortex.

It sims high, but I had the LFR one and honestly I just don't like it. I may be biased toward the way that LS and Xuen proc basically dead on each other every time, but they just flat out feel like way better trinkets.

01/24/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Slow around here today.

Chauffeur duty all day for me. Dad is a week out of a first round of surgery and I'm watching one of my sister's two kids all evening. :|

And so begins the great Star Trek Wars, as the Holy Futurama prophesied.

Ten minutes after I get home, neighbor knocks on the door; "Did you hear something that sounded like a gun?"

>.>

<.<

<Consuela>No.. no.</Consuela>
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]