Open Libram LXV: A Fury Divine

90 Dwarf Paladin
01/26/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
So, cool?

30 Living Steel for the Engineering mount, but what a mount. Got to level my engineer faster!

Wait, there was Engi stuff there, too? I only looked at the stuff about the BS specialty weapons coming back, as we were talking about it the other day. New infos, and stuff.

...Looked at the Engi stuff, now, and the pet and mount are cool, I guess. Even more of a shaft to BS, though.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
I simply do not buy this, I just don't. There is no way they loose significant numbers of players due to simple balancing changes.

You don't buy into the number of tantrum-quits when "skilled" people got their S5 DK's or S9 warriors nerfed and suddenly the game was unplayable for them? :D
100 Human Paladin
Not sure if you guys saw:

You're really best off sticking to information actually contained in our patch notes or other official channels of communication if you're looking to avoid confusion.

There are no more Sha-Touched weapons forthcoming. If you've been diligent about helping Wrathion and continue to do so, your reward in 5.2 is going to be a legendary meta-gem that can go in any helmet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7763316421#8
100 Draenei Paladin
01/26/2013 01:15 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Even more of a shaft to BS, though.

One of the more powerful and versatile proff bonuses in the game.

And you're getting your shinies back that while they won't just be usable by you anymore they'll still be there and you can make some decent buck selling them to other nostalgic players.

Not so bad I think. :P

01/26/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Paladinchaz

Sloooowwwww.

I was whining about that pages ago when someone else posted it.

01/26/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Cayse
You don't buy into the number of tantrum-quits when "skilled" people got their S5 DK's or S9 warriors nerfed and suddenly the game was unplayable for them? :D

No I don't buy that it's actually significant enough to affect their bottom line and it certainly shouldn't make them afraid.

That's the message this sends, Blizzard is afraid to balance. In the long run they'll loose more players then they keep by letting balance issues run rampart out of fear.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/26/2013 1:22 PM PST
90 Dwarf Paladin
Screw profit - I'm not a goblin! And screw the sockets - they're not fun! Where's the fun in blacksmithing anymore? Of all the crafting professions, I think Blacksmithing is the only one without fun toys - even Inscriptions got those origami things! And can't they make a couple of actual pets? BS gets two things: jack and squat, and jack left town.
Edited by Grôgnárd on 1/26/2013 1:23 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
To be fair the old weapons and such making a comeback is fun, it's your vanity items basically.

But yeah I agree BS could use a toy/mount/pet or something.

But hey, until Mists all JC had was some crappy little laser pointers.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Kind of disappointed that the BS weapons start that low level because I don't think they would put enough ilvl jump between them to make the third tier even on par with 5.2 LFR. :(

Just spent an entire BFG at the bottom of the mid-rise bombing SH-FoL/2HP WoGs into a road warrior. Alliance kept emoting him as he was about to die, and it just wasn't happening. :D
100 Draenei Paladin
01/26/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Paladinchaz

Yup. I'm somewhat relieved I won't be dumping 20+k for every new weapon from now on.
100 Human Paladin
01/26/2013 01:18 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Sloooowwwww.

To be fair, I'm not really on the forums much on the weekends
100 Human Paladin
Caden has no time for people who don't have their priorities straight.

Also, the cinematic masterpiece that is "The Mummy" is on TV. I am pleased.
Edited by Lesaberisa on 1/26/2013 3:36 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
Yup. I'm somewhat relieved I won't be dumping 20+k for every new weapon from now on.

I'm very relieved. I pretty much survive on a fairly small amount of gold - so 20k would have put a pretty huge dent in my stash (probably about half of it).

I've never had much gold and haven't really seen a need for it tbh. Making massive gold sinks just for the sake of making massive gold sinks is annoying for me.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Lesaberisa
Also, the cinematic masterpiece that is "The Mummy" is on TV. I am pleased.

I like that movie. All the ones after seemed like they went out of their way to make them bad.

I'm very relieved. I pretty much survive on a fairly small amount of gold - so 20k would have put a pretty huge dent in my stash (probably about half of it).

I've never had much gold and haven't really seen a need for it tbh. Making massive gold sinks just for the sake of making massive gold sinks is annoying for me.

Depending on your server there's a lot of money to be made clearing a couple old raids a week!
Edited by Cayse on 1/26/2013 3:49 PM PST
90 Dwarf Paladin
Woot! New boots! 19.5% haste - need moar! >_<
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I still haven't broken 19%. Hell, l was down under 16% just a week ago. :(
100 Draenei Paladin
I was able to break 20% after getting LFR Final Orders so I am content.

But there must always be..............moar haste.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/26/2013 4:36 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
Haven't checked what I'm at for a while ...
*looks*

Oooooh, 22.48%. Need MOAR!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If i'm using my LFR cloak i break 20% but i gain 34 str with my current one oh well.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Your LFR one might be better; my new boots cost me 30 str, but they still simmed as better for my overall DPS.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wanted to use simcraft and see which is better but I'm not too familiar with it so I enchanted the cloak and use reforgelite. Down to 18% crit and lost 112g oh well lol.
90 Pandaren Monk
01/26/2013 05:53 PMPosted by Aglaea
Down to 18% crit and lost 112g oh well lol.

I run with 10% crit, Lobster has just over 11% .. 18% .. wow!

[e] wait, .. crit or haste? I'm guessing haste. :)
Edited by Pandani on 1/26/2013 6:06 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]