Open Libram LXV: A Fury Divine

90 Blood Elf Paladin
And you're getting your shinies back that while they won't just be usable by you anymore they'll still be there and you can make some decent buck selling them to other nostalgic players.

Not so bad I think. :P

No, it's stupid and !@#$. Exclusivity is worth far and away more than gold.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I finally switched my mastery cog with a hit one so I have more room to reforge to haste. Also conflicted with the Headless Horsemen helm and the LFR t13 one.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Horseman's Helm is still insanely strong for its iL. Boosted to 478, it has more strength than the bucket out of reg MSV, so if you sink the VP into it and don't need the LFR helm for set bonus, I'd say boost that cackling cowl.
90 Tauren Paladin
I just spent about an hour or two trying to kill the Ornstein and Smough boss in Dark Souls.

Holy hell is that boss battle tough. To think before I was just cruising through many boss battles and beating them in 1-3 tries.
Edited by Shiralia on 1/26/2013 6:31 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Horseman's Helm is still insanely strong for its iL. Boosted to 478, it has more strength than the bucket out of reg MSV, so if you sink the VP into it and don't need the LFR helm for set bonus, I'd say boost that cackling cowl.

Was considering it but since I stopped doing heroics and barely do LFR now expect to get Lei shen and the haste boot from the first half of LFR, valor points is a luxury for me so not sure if upgrading the helm is wise.

On a side note, I started collecting comics again. Time to be super duper broke.
100 Draenei Paladin
No, it's stupid and !@#$. Exclusivity is worth far and away more than gold.

Matter of opinion I suppose, I've never been for exclusivity of many things to begin with in WoW.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Matter of opinion I suppose, I've never been for exclusivity of many things to begin with in WoW.

BSing doesn't get many unique toys to begin with, and now anyone with some gold can have the weaponsmith weapons. It's bull, just as is Engineering tinkers were BoE.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/26/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Elidra
It's bull, just as is Engineering tinkers were BoE.

I understand the sentiment but this isn't really an apt comparison since the Tinkers are the flat stat proff bonus that all proffs have in one form or another.

BS does need some toys of it's own I agree.
90 Human Paladin
The Lightning Steel Ingots look to be a daily cooldown though, so they won't provide much by way of exclusive toys for blacksmiths, but could be pretty valuable.
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/26/2013 07:39 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I understand the sentiment but this isn't really an apt comparison since the Tinkers are the flat stat proff bonus that all proffs have in one form or another.

That's just hte glove tinker - there's also the belt and cloak tinkers for speed boost and slow fall.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/26/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
That's just hte glove tinker - there's also the belt and cloak tinkers for speed boost and slow fall.

I suppose you're right, I've been away from my engineer too long.

I can't wait to go diving off mountains with that glider thing.

Rep will finally be to a bearable level next patch I think between work orders and the daily rep bonus from dungeons/scenarios.
100 Draenei Paladin
/poke

Amber Shaper down tonight, went on to play with Queen. She seems like a betch.

So glad we've almost got this place finished.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
/poke

We didn't even raid this week much due to attendance issues.

On the other hand, I finally finished the Temple of the Red Crane storyline.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/26/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Elidra
We didn't even raid this week much due to attendance issues.

I'm sorry, I know the feeling as we were having the same problem for awhile. We finally seem to be back on track though, or as on track as we get.

I think Bug Queen may be another road block though. :/

01/26/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Elidra
On the other hand, I finally finished the Temple of the Red Crane storyline.

Many grats.

I should probably do that, after I got exalted though I just never looked back at the factions again.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also I just noticed that I never got leg armour for my new pants.
100 Draenei Paladin
Apparently GC and Kosak are having fun on twitter and some people are taking them seriously.

The Draenei comment stung though even if it was a joke.

01/27/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Elidra
Also I just noticed that I never got leg armour for my new pants.

Naked pants are bad pants.
92 Draenei Monk
01/27/2013 01:17 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Naked pants are bad pants.

Not always ..
100 Draenei Paladin
01/26/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Amber Shaper down tonight, went on to play with Queen. She seems like a betch.

Many grats! It took us ~2 weeks. Getting enough people into the amber thing to get a feel for what to do and not wipe the raid was a huge pita.

01/27/2013 01:17 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
The Draenei comment stung though even if it was a joke.

Rabble rabble rabble!

01/27/2013 02:36 AMPosted by Pandani
Not always ..

Naked pants? Always. Naked legs are another story.
Edited by Snozberries on 1/27/2013 4:24 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just spent about an hour or two trying to kill the Ornstein and Smough boss in Dark Souls.

Holy hell is that boss battle tough. To think before I was just cruising through many boss battles and beating them in 1-3 tries.

How is that game anyway? I have a gift card to use for an online game download site and it's on my list as one of the games I've considered getting.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]