Open Libram LXV: A Fury Divine

90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm interested in how you guys execute your initial burst.
When do you use execution sentence during AW?

Far as I know, ES stays top priority even with Wings - probably especially with Wings, since those ticks get huge. Only spell I would even consider macoring in with burst, just to make sure it goes off in a timely manner.

01/28/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
Another Monday blegh.

But Monday is before Tuesday - that's Lock Reset Day!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So you pop GoAK, wings and ES all at the same time?
90 Dwarf Paladin
Whenever they're all up, yeah; str from trinks, str from GoAK, str from pots all feed ES for some massive damage. Can see anything from 200~900k ticks, depending on circumstances.
90 Human Paladin
01/28/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Grôgnárd

Eh..

I've decided not to turn in any more lesser charms for this raid teir.

Saving them all for the next coin.

I gotta say the Twittering between Dave Kosak and GC has been fairly amusing while they're both drunk in Vegas.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/01/27/ghostcrawler-and-dave-kosak-switch-jobs-for-an-evening-on-twitte/#continued
Edited by Paladinchaz on 1/28/2013 9:34 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate my classes and it's snowing/hailing too. Must level my dk!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/28/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Paladinchaz

Eh..

I've decided not to turn in any more lesser charms for this raid teir.

Saving them all for the next coin.

I gotta say the Twittering between Dave Kosak and GC has been fairly amusing while they're both drunk in Vegas.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/01/27/ghostcrawler-and-dave-kosak-switch-jobs-for-an-evening-on-twitte/#continued

Unless you're starting to experience a shortage of Lesser Charms, still should be worth it to turn in a few, at least to be able to roll on bonus mounts for Elegon, Sha, and Galleon. <.<
90 Human Paladin
Eh im around 400ish, so I guess that would be considered 'low' but dont really need much gear from normal modes

Wasnt aware you could bonus roll to get mounts though.
90 Draenei Paladin
Hmm, one of those hybrid tax threads on the general forums.

BUBBLE, PLATE, HEALS.
90 Human Paladin
i wonder if i still have a set of savage gladiator gear in my bank. i hope so, because i'm going to need to xmog next season's pvp gear into something! ;p
90 Draenei Paladin
01/28/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Martana
i wonder if i still have a set of savage gladiator gear in my bank. i hope so, because i'm going to need to xmog next season's pvp gear into something! ;p

Love my Wrathful Gladiator. XD

Seems people are so sick of it being a mainstream armor set that a very small amount of people use it now. Odd, I know.
90 Human Paladin
Kinda what happend with Judgement

Such a good set everyone was wearing it, now no one is cause everyone was wearing it.
90 Draenei Paladin
01/28/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Such a good set everyone was wearing it, now no one is cause everyone was wearing it.

Sounds about like mounts. As soon as the hard to get mount is easy to get, everyone starts riding it. And soon noone is.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Sounds about like mounts. As soon as the hard to get mount is easy to get, everyone starts riding it. And soon noone is.

i still ride my lifebinder's handmaiden, which absolutely everyone has, its so pretty.

so

re installing absolutely everything on a new computer is a pain in the !@#. and this is after the little debacle with me not remembering the password to the wireless network ( seriously, its been like 3 years since i even looked at it!)
Edited by Idoma on 1/28/2013 12:26 PM PST
90 Human Paladin

And I will forever ride my Mimiron's Head.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
01/28/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
And I will forever ride my Mimiron's Head.

putputputputput
90 Draenei Paladin
Forget people, I wear and ride what I want because I want too.

/rebel
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/28/2013 1:04 PM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
01/28/2013 12:58 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Screw people

Well, that is how you generally make more people.
90 Draenei Paladin
Screw people

Well, that is how you generally make more people.

badum tish
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/28/2013 1:05 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]