Open Libram LXV: A Fury Divine

90 Dwarf Paladin
01/22/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
What I was referring too was the big Amber Monstrosity mini boss thing

Ahh, okay. Yeah, still a ton of avoidable raid damage that you don't want people to fail at.

01/22/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Cayse
Took me about three minutes. :P

Yeah, but I'm lazy. >_>
100 Human Paladin
I smell food, its making me hungry

Cant stop watching the HOTS trailer x.x
100 Draenei Paladin
It was a good trailer, I'd watch a Starcraft movie. I like the story, but the games themselves have never held any real interest for me.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Took me about three minutes. :P

Yeah, but I'm lazy. >_>

I was like, BETA FOR THE GAME MY GF IS ACTUALLY EXCITED ABOUT? BETA NOW K!
90 Dwarf Paladin
The wife's in a bit of an anti-gaming kick right now; sucks for me. >_<

Got my app in, though, and noticed my "likliehood meter" on the side said "Excellent." o_O
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So I guess that's a "no" regarding Abyss and a PS3? I really didn't want to have to ask strangers on the Internet, but I suppose it can't be helped.
100 Draenei Paladin
The only Sony products I own are an old first gen PSP and a PS1. <_<

Sorries.
100 Draenei Paladin
I don't own either of those things either, sadly. Best of luck in your search.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's bizarre and annoying, really. There's a bug near the beginning of the game that's only present when played on a phat 80GB PS3, but it works just fine on a 60GB one. There was a save file on GameFAQs immediately after the bugged part that I was able to use to get past it and continue the game normally, but now I want to do a New Game+.

However, there don't seem to be any saves after that part on a second playthrough, and I'd rather not lose all my progress and whatnot in any case. I was hoping to just play up to the bugged part on mine, then upload the save to someone here so they could get past the part, and then send me the resulting save. As is, I'll have to ask someone from elsewhere. Hopefully it'll work out alright.
100 Human Paladin
I have a PS3 but not the game, though I wasnt aware there were PS2 games that worked in a PS3
90 Blood Elf Paladin
60gb and first gen 80gb ps3s are capable of running ps2 games. Not entire sure whats wrong with your saved file though Elidria
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Aglaea
60gb and first gen 80gb ps3s are capable of running ps2 games. Not entire sure whats wrong with your saved file though Elidria

No, there's nothing wrong with the save file. It's just a bug with the one game when played on an original 80GB PS3 (which I have) that isn't present on a 60GB one. No idea how or why the internals would be different between the two such that there's a bug with one but not the other, but that's how it is.
100 Human Paladin
Ah well I dont have a 1st gen PS3 so thats probably why
100 Draenei Paladin
I don't see why backwards compatibility is so hard for Sony and to an extent Microsoft.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Sony's recent problems with backwards compatibility is what bugs me, because they were the first to do it successfully. The fact that they can't maintain it is a mark against them, in my book. As to Microsoft, I never expected them to do it successfully 'cause, y'know...Microsoft. LOL
100 Blood Elf Paladin
was in dos last night running pathpings for hours... :|
90 Dwarf Paladin
DOS? Wow, that's something I haven't even thought of in about a decade.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It's still basically one of the best ways to check connectivity problems.. If you actually have bad connection problems to the game, GM's very frequently will ask you to run a tracert or pathping. Which is why it's funny that there isn't anything actually native to windows for it.

Watching my dad use his laptop is hilarious. He's on a sea-doo kick right now so he's looking for parts. Opens explorer, default msn.com (he doesn't know how to change it), types google into the search bar. Bing searches, gives him a link to google. Then uses google to search.
Edited by Cayse on 1/22/2013 3:42 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/22/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Cayse
Watching my dad use his laptop is hilarious. He's on a sea-doo kick right now so he's looking for parts. Opens explorer, default msn.com (he doesn't know how to change it), types google into the search bar. Bing searches, gives him a link to google. Then uses google to search.

That sounds physically painful. Does he also click and drag on the scroll bar?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
He clicks the up and down arrows on the scroll bar, because the touch pad doesn't deal with click and drag very well or something.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]