Cheese Vendor - We're Social!

100 Gnome Warrior
Are you in a guild where you must go to trade chat to find out how to get to Outlands? Must you spam trade to find people to run dungeons? Do you have a bunch of guildmates logged on, but the only sounds in guild chat are crickets? When you ask for help crafting something in guild chat, are you met with a stony silence? Perhaps it's time to look for a guild where social means something.

Here at Cheese Vendor, we are a friendly bunch of people who enjoy the game and enjoy the company of our fellow Cheeses. We have regularly scheduled achievement runs, active healers and tanks, a weekly raid night, incredibly goofy events that serve no purpose what-so-ever except to confound the Horde, helpful individuals in every class, a full cadre of maxed-out crafters, mount runs, and cupcakes.

We're not big into PvP, although a few of us do hit battlegrounds regularly. We do like our heroics, scenarios, and LFR, and pets. Our raid team is full at the moment, but if you're a decent healer or awesome ranged dps, we can always talk.

If you are tired of being just a cog in the guild machine and want a place to call home, hit up a Cheese in-game, or drop a message here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Moo approved.

ps. we cow tink tis a secrt guld fur riz of litle gnoms!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You receive a second hoof of approval. (I expect payment in cupcakes)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Love some Gigglefoot!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Warning! Warning!

There is a mean cow named Oloralin who is plotting your demise! If you see this cow DO NOT try to pet him, for he may very well eat you.

You have been warned!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Oh dear. I guess it's time for me to fetch the elastrator...

Dangity. All I wanted to do was hand out cupcakes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm going to form the server's first explicitly anti-social guild. No one will be allowed to talk in guild chat.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Will you burn Zuckerberg in effigy every week?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
I'm gonna have to make a horde alt and join that guild to conteract my current state of cheerfulness...

Oh, and I'd really, really, really like a healer with a dps offspec. And maybe a turkey sandwich.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
You can't have both!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Maybe we could find a healer that worked at a sandwich shop?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Heals (Check) DPS off Spec (Not a Check) The Wrong Side (Not a Check) People asking on the wrong side (Check)

50%, I failz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I think Gigglefoot is honorary Horde by this point. Considering how few Alliance even seem to post here.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Lightbulb Idea: Gigglefoot becomes cow and renames Gigglehoof.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
There once was a budding shaman named Gigglehoof. She had such cute black pigtails....
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
I think all the horde should transfer to the alliance and join Cheese Vendor.

That would be... ...interesting.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
The problem with that is, it's still Alliance. Plus I'm at my 11 max :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I think all the horde should transfer to the alliance and join Cheese Vendor.

That would be... ...interesting.

Talk Blizz into letting the tauren go alliance and the cow kangs will come, and there will be a influx of MOOOO'ers in Stormwind. But....please don't keep us in the stables with the horses.. :/
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
OMG. My raid roster is full - now if we can only succeed at killing stuffs!

Oh, and there is a young paladin wearing shiny BOAs, roaming the plains of Mulgore followed by a little black lamb named Fluffy.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
mak sur dat lam dont ate ur garss
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]