Emberstone Company is Recruiting

We've had a lot of fun, everyone, but it's getting a little quiet around here for my tastes. Thanks to everybody (yes, all of you) for what I can truthfully call the best time of my WoW career. I once said I'd go down with the ship (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8769057099#3) and I feel like a hypocrite for contradicting that, but when faced with quitting all of my favorite characters I can't live up to it. There was a lot that I had intended to do and attempted to do on VeCo which I just couldn't because of the population, and I now believe (after beating down my pride) that there are greener pastures. Though no server has the same charm and personality as VeCo I know that we will bring a little of it with us.
Cheers, VeCo.
Edited by Vindus on 6/18/2013 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
bump join this guild
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We shall be starting up RP February once I get a comp that doesn't crash every hour.
Reply Quote
Bump for a great guild!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Buuump, always excited to see new alliance RP-PvP guilds to fite with!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
weekly rp starting in about 2 weeks need to decide a place time ect...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yay!!! A new alliance RP/PVP guild! /cheer :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
we are still looking for people who want to rbg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
we are also located in Howling Fjord, Westguard Keep if anyone wants to attack. We may not have many people there but we will put up a fight.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
we will put up a fight.

I'll vouch for that!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I think I buried some oats in a box near there.

We may have to send an expedition up there to retrieve them.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
oh those were your oats we fed them to the horses
Reply Quote
I used them to facilitate my latest product, Asympt-Oats. You can retrieve them at our local supermarket, but be warned, they may not be safe for bovines.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
GG guys, can't get enough of this WPVP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Well fought tonight. You guys are a well-trained fighting machine.
Reply Quote
You fought just as well, and I speak for all of us when I say it was a lot of fun.
You're invited to come and feast on our oats anytime. We feed them to our prisoners.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
just hope this continues and wasn't just a result of it being friday
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Don't worry Kurgk we just need more members and we will be attacking guild bases more frequently.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
That fight was the talk of days! This guild definitely deserve a RODE BUMP!™
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
starting rbgs soon the days seem to be Friday, Sunday, and maybe Saterday if we feel frisky
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]