Emberstone Company is Recruiting

90 Human Priest
I knew I was forgetting something...
Reply Quote
We finally found a tank, thank the light. Right, aed? I guess we should thank arthas since it's his DK.

Scratch that - now that I can play my rogue instead of my DK, we'll need something to replace an unh DK.
Edited by Vindus on 6/4/2013 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lok'Tar Ogar!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hot dang what happened what happened to Emberstone? I leave for the weekend and find out Aracian and Vernen ( maybe others ) poof gone, transferred, maybe quit? So much for those ganking plans...
Reply Quote
Me moving my hunter is not because of you nor is it your business Kaiba
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I moved for a couple of reasons, and the reasons had nothing to do with individuals. I still really enjoy VeCo and will roll and level an alt there soon when I have the time. My reasons where (A) I have good friends on this realm. Friends I have played with for a couple of years and wanted to continue to play with, and (B) one of my favorite things to do in WoW is to make gold. I love playing the AH and honestly the economy here is pretty dead. I went from making 20k a day (sometimes 50k if I really stayed on it) to making 2k MAX here.

Like I said I will be rolling a toon there to level and RP with. I still direct people to this server if thy ant to RP or engage in the type of WPvP that's on VeCo.
Edited by Aracian on 6/10/2013 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Me moving my hunter is not because of you nor is it your business Kaiba

If you want to ERP on moon guard just say so vernen, no need to get all defensive
Reply Quote
I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.
         -Bill Hicks
Edited by Vindus on 8/11/2013 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
God its so nice to see Veco back to normal. The unimportant annoying !@#$% gone and the important people remain, happy that Vernen became a Kel'thuztard, that Vindus is doing something nobody gives a crap about, Kaiba is busy horde side trying to stroke his junk and Daedroth is off being as inconsequential as ever. Its beautiful.
Reply Quote
Edited out of respect for those whom it concerned.
Edited by Vindus on 8/11/2013 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
God its so nice to see Veco back to normal. The unimportant annoying !@#$% gone and the important people remain, happy that Vernen became a Kel'thuztard, that Vindus is doing something nobody gives a crap about, Kaiba is busy horde side trying to stroke his junk and Daedroth is off being as inconsequential as ever. Its beautiful.

This server needed Emberstone Company and is less active in WPVP because of their death. I'm trying to do the best I can do attack claims and make people motivated, start new rivalries, but without Emberstone being the world police, We just end up killing guards most of the time.
Reply Quote
This server needed Emberstone Company and is less active in WPVP because of their death. I'm trying to do the best I can do attack claims and make people motivated, start new rivalries, but without Emberstone being the world police, We just end up killing guards most of the time.

I'm afraid we even if there were responses to pings anymore, we wouldn't be able to get the big ("big") 20-man-raid fights we used to. I was able to handle all the guilds leaving, but this half-off-transfer week was a huge blow, which I think was the last nail in the coffin. Fortunately I know that Veco's unique personality will live on in the people who decided to move, wherever they end up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
, yes even you Kaiba, a long and happy life, but die a very excruciatingly painful death.

Ouch. At least I can die in peace knowing I beat you in a 1v1 <3. 1-0 come and get me

I'm afraid we even if there were responses to pings anymore, we wouldn't be able to get the big ("big") 20-man-raid fights we used to. I was able to handle all the guilds leaving, but this half-off-transfer week was a huge blow, which I think was the last nail in the coffin. Fortunately I know that Veco's unique personality will live on in the people who decided to move, wherever they end up.

The only chance VeCo has for survival is to be merged with another server in the new virtual realm feature coming out in 5.4, and being that we weren't enabled for CRZ I don't know how likely that is.

lol @ krein still manages to die in a 2v1
Edited by Kaiba on 6/17/2013 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Succesfull troll. Still successful. Managed to get EVERYONE mentioned to post a response.
Edited by Kreinlich on 6/17/2013 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Krein you don't even know what trolling is, so nice try. If you want to troll something post something that people can argue about and you can laugh at. For instance, Greedo shot first, Picard sucks, Lord of the Rings sucks, LOTR is better than star wars, and Avengers sucks, and DK take skill to play. GL in the future Whiny Kreiny bing bang boozle. And Kaiba, at least I can beat a resto druid.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Succesfull troll. Still successful. Managed to get EVERYONE mentioned to post a response.

No vernen, 3/4 though, not bad, 75%, so C? No one is mad, Only one who seems to be mad is Daedroth, someone must've stuck their D in his gatorade.

Oh btw, Is it a "successful troll" when I kill you every time I see you?

. And Kaiba, at least I can beat a resto druid

lol, way to go bro! At least I can beat everyone in Emberstone.

See how much fun this is? You guys just had to break up like N-Sync after I left..
Reply Quote
Cheers, VeCo, I hereby take my leave of these forums. I had more fun here than anywhere else on this game, and I leave this place with the utmost regret. Hopefully I leave to greener pastures, but I will always miss my time on VeCo.

Edited out of respect for those whom it concerned.
Edited by Vindus on 8/11/2013 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Malignant Energy is technically syntactically incorrect. Malignant can be a property of energy yes, but not a type. In your usage a more appropriate term would be, malevolent or even belligerent.

As for my RBG team, you're right, not any good players in it including myself, Ive said it before I am far from a good player. We had a hell of a lot of fun though which is what we pay 15 dollars a month for. A lot more once we got rid of Vernen the Rager, Daedroth the Inconsequential and yet we cant seem to get rid of Kaiba the !@#$%^-*!ory.

As for anger? No, I pity you. As much as I rate the worth of those around me in measurable qualities, you guys bring peter metering to a whole new level. You all personified the essence of overcompensation.

Though I have to say, at the end of the day, I am glad I was able to provide you guys and still provide, Kaiba, something to make yourselves feel good about yourself. Whether it be a misplaced smugness or feeling of superiority, or the thinking that perhaps you have made me "mad bro".

I wish you all nothing but the best you deserve. Which some *including myself* might would say is a Darwin Award.

Cheers and goodbye mates,
Kreinypoo the Precipice of Prejudice.

ol @ krein still manages to die in a 2v1

*applauds Kaiba because this obviously makes him happy.* Personally though, I find more joy in the people who *matter* being happy.
Edited by Kreinlich on 6/17/2013 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
where'd all you guys go, server wise? im pretty upset now, I actually did pve since I came back

props kaiba for the world pvp your practically the only one

-kurgk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]