Looking to Transfer

100 Draenei Shaman
Hello current server is slowly dieing far as raid activity go's so looking for a new home. current exp MV 6/6 HoF 1/6 TES 0/4 have a resto/elem shammy 486/479. looking for a active friendly guild with around the same raid experience.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Come check us out at <the Evolved> we have a few raid teams, with different progression levels. From just starting MV to 6/6 MV. 3/6 HOF contact Falconius, Tersican, Pocahontus, or Lyzha in game.

Over 500 toons in guild and its very active and friendly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We are in the market for an exceptional Elemental Shaman with Resto off spec. We are 6/6 MV, 3/6 (soon to be 4/6) HOF, and 1/4 TOES. We progression raid from 7-9:30 Tues, Thurs. Farming Fridays are optional, but suggested. Hit me up ASAP if you are interested as we are looking to fill this spot soon.

And you must use mumble which is free VOIP software.

We are a small close knit guild, been around a long time, mature players... An all around good team. Hope to hear from you. I'll be around on raid nights for sure. If i'm not on, you can ask a guildmate to poke someone for you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
we are working on garalon at the moment. and we could use a talented shammy. Hit me up in game and we can talk more Zen#1446 :)
Edited by Zenchi on 1/24/2013 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]