Cho'gall's Server-Wide Winter Xmog Contest!

90 Tauren Paladin
We need either more Donations/Sponsers. Otherwise most of the winnings will only be from Sam and I's Pocket. Which means alot of people will not be getting any prizes, lets try making this exciting for everyone.

Contact Samarrah in game by Message or Mail
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I don't care about the prize, I just want to be SEEN!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/04/2013 06:55 PMPosted by Dadunga
I don't care about the prize, I just want to be SEEN!

Woo!!!
Reply Quote
We need either more Donations/Sponsers. Otherwise most of the winnings will only be from Sam and I's Pocket. Which means alot of people will not be getting any prizes, lets try making this exciting for everyone.

Contact Samarrah in game by Message or Mail

I can probably chalk up a mount and some pets if that helps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wonderful! We'll chat about it and stuff probably soon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not sure if i'm unique enough or not. But I will try and make it if I can.

If I'm not unique enough i can bring my hunter lol.

/Highpaw
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump

Cause i love Xmoging and really looking forward to this =)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I cant wait to see everyones Mog. I love sitting in org and Shrine and seeing someof the creativity
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Just acquired the last pieces I needed for the set I'm going to wear to the contest so I look judge-y :D

I'm really excited to show everyone! Something old, something new, something farmed, nothing blue
...And that's too bad because I really like blue :(

But yeah anyway, I'm really happy and I CAN'T WAIT for the contest to be here!! TWO MORE WEEKS until the big show and only one more week to turn in anything you'd like to donate. If ALL you can bring is your pretty mogged self that is JUST FINE :D!!!

Edit: I have been alt hopping lately but I don't want anyone to miss me if they need to get in touch with me about the show so I have updated the initial post with my B-tag for your convenience!! If you'd rather mail me that is totally fine too!! :D
Edited by Samarrah on 2/9/2013 7:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Donation sent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank you! I received it and it will be a great help!!! Thanks so very much!!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*BUMP* Please get your donations in by Saturday if you want to contribute!! Then one more week until the contest is here!!!
Happy farming/crafting/AH scanning!! I hope everyone comes in a set they are proud of and that they get inspired by everyone around them! This is going to be fun. Updates coming soon about streaming...because I want to stream this! :D
Edited by Samarrah on 2/13/2013 5:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
*Bump* Working on a set for my gnome here too :D She's making an appearance, obviously 8)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
GET BACK UP TO THE TOP!

:D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
ORREN!! CHECK YOUR MAIL!!

So yeah, check your mail. It has to do with the contest and what we talked about! PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING OR MAKE ANYTHING! ;D

Also have a free bump, you wonderful thread!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BUMP
Reply Quote
ORREN!! CHECK YOUR MAIL!!

So yeah, check your mail. It has to do with the contest and what we talked about! PLEASE CHECK BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING OR MAKE ANYTHING! ;D

Also have a free bump, you wonderful thread!

I mailed the gold back.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Really excited for this, I am very appreciative to people like sam and anti for taking the initiative to do things like this adds something to look forward to in game... So thanks you guys... Shiftd will be in full effect fo sho
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Happy to help Shiftd! I know we'd like for this to happen every so often. I'd love for it to be a seasonal thing. Hopefully there is a good turn out and people have a nice time! Looking forward to seeing what you wear!! :D
Edited by Samarrah on 2/16/2013 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Is it the 23rd yet?!
Hate waiting... and BUMP :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]