Prototype [dentargs pvp guild]

90 Blood Elf Warlock
recruiting, 1550+ arena or rbg equivalent players only.
rbg group lead is 2300exp. looking for all pvp oriented players to join up.
our goal is to make it easier for dentargs pvpers to find other pvpers. as of right now were all kind of spread out into guilds that hate each other or sepperate factions. it is my belief that providing decent players with a guild filled with other decent players is a great way to bring up the average realm rating. pst me ingame
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just curious: are you named after your guild? Or is your guild named after you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nice though cause you win boosted for 2300.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
i win boosted? lmfao... first get your terms correct. 2nd watch my stream at any time im consistently playing at a 2400 + mmr. on every class im on. 3rd saying that i illigetimately got my rating would be the EXACT thing somebody that is jealous would say. considering you bought your account.... ive seen you play at a constant 1300 mmr with an arena master title. no... no sir....and i know EXACTLY who sold you that arena master. so before you begin to talk @#$%... get your 1550 by playing your own account.. i will gladly link any videos of me beating reckful, sodah, venruki, consistently. all you need is to ask
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
look here kids ur both scrubs.. prototype aka mindplay boosted in arenas and rbgs and ive watched ur stream you consistently play faceroll comps and lose every game at 1700 mmr playing with glads and Fabolous didnt wintrade or buy his account.. it was his brothers or cousin or something that gave it to him. got em to admit that in trade after he tried to pretend to be superior.. ur both garbage and will never be me.. Beamin#1322 is the Btag wargame me kids (jk talking trash on forums is the only viable option for u sub 1700 champs)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Funny. I've hit your highest rating 3 times on 2 different rooms this season lol... Sorry beamin. Your not considered good anymore. You can try to say I wintraded all day if you want. But the fact of the matter is. Your mad that I'm better than you and I feel sorry for that. I have multiple streams of me beating pikaboo or reckful or thingtwo,starship at a consistent 2.3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
you havent even been 2k LOL. ur not even better than the best kids on dentarg how r u ever gonna be half good as me. and go ahead and link the vods of u beating them plz... cause i know beating r1s is a big deal to you when i do it daily lawl
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Damn...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
you do it daily? really? you havent broke 1850 in idek how long lol...... its kinda funny how im sitting 2k right now. jelly bad sounds jelly.
just quit trying to troll man...everybody knows the beamin troll.
it doesnt affect anybody anymore. especially now that everybody is higher than you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i actually dont even really know if ive ever seen you play against any rank 1's. especially not 3k players and beat them in your offspec with a 2k hunter
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://www.twitch.tv/reckful/b/408206052
24:04:09 that be the time. sir
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
LOL u beat him on his !@#$ alt that everyone knows hes not even good at while u played a better comp.. and ur 1750 on a 2k team.. as usual.. with a 60% win percentage. so even playing with ppl better than you youre 1750.and i do beat r1s but its not an amazing thing to me that i record it or find it in people streams cause ive done it too many times its not an accomplishment to me like it is to you.. keep it 1750. and ive played with you so i know ur garbage its not like its a secret rofl.. dispersion first global every game ur a champ. u sit 1750 mmr all day and get farmed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
WAIT A MINUTE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. after further review.. you werent 2300.. the other team was.. ur were 2k mmr and clearly didnt reach ur mmr in personal because u dont play with them anymore.. now ur playing with another 2k team where they STILL cant get u passed 1750 rofl
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
we got u banned and trolled off kt for wintrading cause after we leaked the pics no1 would play with u and bakeings had an army of ppl trolling u in elwynn.. dont think just because i wasnt there i dont know rofl.. its funny how u think u can talk !@#$ to me but yet u deleted me from real id cause u know i have everything against u and u have nothing on me because im amazing and u look like a bankrupt mormon
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Actually I left the team because I don't like playing disc. And am currently 2300 mmr. You will see tonight sir
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Btw your 1046 with a 24-21 wl ratio on your "main"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
And I deleted you off real Id because I got tired of seeing you complain about how !@#$ty resto shaman was when it was the most op heals on game at the time.. You form every class that's good and hit 1600 and call yourself 2199. Lol, I don't need to say anymore honestly
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
rofl look at the team again champ im 11-4 on it i went offline and they replaced me with another ele and went like 10-15 at lower mmr. youve played spriest every seaosn since wotlk and its always been op and ur still 1750 every season unless u wintrade. and no u deleted me cause i told u shadow priests would be good after nerfs and u got pist because u thought they wouldnt.. and look.. they are still good
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Actually I've played since cata. And shadow wasn't good in cata
It was hardly decent. Here's the deal. Your not good. And you won't ever be. I'm done with this petty argument. Its pointless. I'd be happy to wargame to settl this though. I'll stream it for all of dentarg if you'd like.. And once you lose you will just make up excuses and tuck your tail inbeteren your legs like always... Btw your "main" hasn't been over 1800 when you lied about being 2k on it... Your a joke. I challenge you to pass 1800 tonight. Maybe if you hit 2.3 mmr I'll cross que you. I I'll see you there though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
what does an a arena
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]