Experienced DK Looking for Raid Team 491Ilvl

90 Goblin Death Knight
Not usually on the forums, especially looking for a team, but figured i'd give it a shot.

I'm currently looking for a raid team to finish this tier with, on "Sysus" my DK.

I've been raiding steadily this expansion with my current guild but as of the news of them taking a break from raiding, I'm looking for a raid team to finish this tier with, and see more content!
I would prefer to join a horde guild with good progress in HoF and or ToES but may consider alliance if the fit is right.

I have a long raiding background, though I've played since vanilla, I really didn't start raiding until Burning Crusade. I tanked in BC on my pally Khanh in BT and Sunwell with "My Gear is Red", Dps-ed All raids in Wrath as ret including heroic ICC, and Raided all heroic raids in Cataclysm (with varied success).

If interested reply, or send me a in-game mail.

I do have vent/mumble/skype if needed!
Edited by Sysus on 1/22/2013 8:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Sysus/advanced

491 ilvl

Dps is a tossup usually around 90k with sustained burst periods of 130k.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
KHANNNNNNNH
Edited by Daxari on 1/23/2013 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
(Silhana) btw so yea try tne

trialanderror.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Sil!

Whats up!?

and yeah I'll post an app
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I was wondering where you dissapeared to
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]