The greatest RBG group of all time! (On CR)

90 Gnome Mage
The next season of PvP is upon us! After not attempting to run RBG's this last season, a lot of people were very unhappy with me. Well there seems to be enough interest in starting up the team again that I will be attempting to reach 2400 for the 4th time and I need your help!

Our previous experience includes:

2600 in the first season of RBG's (I know that is a lol)
2300 in the second season
2400 in the third season

We have about 4 returning players from 1 or all of those seasons. Which is why I need more people! Now I understand that most people won't have that experience. Which is why I am holding an open recruitment for this team.

I will give pretty much everyone who is interested an honest and fair shot at playing with us. If you don't perform up to what I think you can, I will attempt to lend some pointers or even try to coach you. If you aren't accepting of some advice or critique, you are probably not going to like playing with us.

As for what we are looking for, healers and a warlock and pretty much every class that isn't specced !@#$ty for PvP. So if you are interested in experiencing some high end PvP through RBG's and are looking to have a good time, send me an in game whisper or mail. Or just reply to this post.

Edit: Update 3/18/2013 Have a ton of players now but always looking for more. Send me a message in game and we can talk specifics!
Edited by Albel on 3/18/2013 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
omgomgomg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I require more players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'll be your Huckleberry.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If only I had a reason to be alliance... *sigh* I'd definitely try to help you guys out. Albel = my hero (even if he is a femgnome..)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
omg pick me pls i am real cute
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Dang, getting that cross server love!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
What times will you be doing these RBGs?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
right after last call
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The time is negotiable but the idea is to get heavily intoxicated and kill things. So night time is best for that.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Need some healers to grace me with holy spells.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Still looking for more consistent dudes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
WTB an OP destro warlock or 2 who can consistently triple the 2nd highest person's dps with their OP AoE incinerate/CB spam
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The greatest #based boomkin is here to play the rbgs
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
I want some RBG love!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I think you are playing the wrong faction for that.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
Albel, I'd love to get an opportunity to play on the team. I've been PvPing since vanilla. i've never had an RBG team, given that my guild doesn't really participate much in PvP. However, i've got year of BG experience and i'm a religious Arena player.

In any event, look me up at some point. I'd love to get some games in with you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Well if there is enough interest, I might form a 2nd team. And lead Crushridge's faithful to RBG glory!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
isuck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]