<Angelus Mortis> (H) looking for more!

90 Pandaren Shaman
Angelus Mortis is a small group new to the server. We are looking to build a raid team. We are currently 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF, having had a late start to MoP raiding. We will be raiding Tues and Thurs nights from 8-11 EST and depending on the group, may add a third night!

Right now we are looking for a DPS, either a monk or a rogue.

Feel free to message myself, Periapt or Braids from the guild for more information.

Can't wait to hear from you!
Edited by Rø on 2/21/2013 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey hey, my wife and I are looking for a guild and Angelus Mortis seems like it may be a good fit. We are behind as we are both re-rolling from Alliance from a different server. This priest will be my main, I should ding 90 this evening, but she is farther behind leveling a Monk. She is interested in tanking with her monk and I would be interested either in playing Shadow or Holy for raids.

We realize that by the time we get enough gear that you may have raid spots filled and we are ok with that and will wait for spots to open up if that does happen. We will try to watch out for you in game!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump it for that special tank snowflake and a dps!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Recruitment update:

Currently looking for a non-plate tank ideally, but a non-dk tank will be considered as well. Also looking for a Hybrid dps with a raid-ready healing off-spec (monk or priest ideally).

Thank you for your consideration!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bumping for a refresh
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bumping to get to the leather dps out there :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Dibs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]