Yume

90 Gnome Warlock
I miss your pretty blue transmog. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yume, I most certainly hope a plane engine dont fall on you.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
meh got to change it up to match my fist weapons for combat. I still have the pretty white snow one for pvp. and yes i like your blue transmog as well. blue is my favorite color

Furvert no need to be hateful or jealous.

Your just mad cause your transmog looks like it ate poor ego <3 the poor little gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
01/24/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Yumemaria
I still have the pretty white snow one for pvp.

I don't think I've seen that set. I just remember seeing the blue and liking it cuz it's nice and bright...makes ya stand out!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah i liked it too. there is also a set like that for cloth (the one your wearing and btw thats my fav with the shoulders teir 11 from BWD they go great should check them out) and also there is one for mail for hunters. I have it on my hunter still and it just looks amazing. Looks just like the leather / rogue one except it is hard to find things to go with it. I got the wolf shoulders and head from BC to go with it the white ghost ones and it looks really good <3

Btw check out those shoulders. they won't look too big on your gnome. <3 i checked.

I like transmogs that stand out and kinda give off a little personality i guess. Personally i find myself liking crystal, ice/ blue, fire, or like a sith lord look. Oh btw if you like that, your going to love my pink pally. i'll have to show you some time. has a full pink and purple set. really stands out and matches and flows well too <3
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
There are some nice blue cloth shoulders that drop in aq but the boss doesn't wanna cooperate with me :P I have the sundered set for my hunter. It's a pale blue/periwinkle color but it looks good against my hunters tanned skin tone.

I like the sith lord look for leather wearers a lot. It seems fitting for a rogue or feral druid. I have the serpentskin/indomitable set on my rogue which is a nice emerald green color. I was looking through my mage's tailoring book and saw the glacial stuff and loved it. At first I thought my pink hair clashed with it but now I think it makes the blue stand out more. I will definitely check out the shoulders though, as these white ones don't match too well. I'm curious to see the pally as I don't know of much pink gear in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Speaking of sexy blue transmogs, I wish the icebane set was still in the game. :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ikr :D but for leather people there is a quest where u can still get the shoulders in north straghome. (or however you spell it but you'll most likely know what i'm saying and correct my spelling so i dont care as long as u know what it is btw) and you have to do a killing hunter quest to kill the big white tiger after u kill tigers, rapters, and like i think it was monkeys?

Any way yeah that set was so beautiful and its really sad my favorite set is no longer in game :( Although. since we're talking about cool rare items and such this is a little off topic.

I finally found someone with the old monkey "going bananas" Item from BC. :D My horde pvp server is really old and starting to die. :( But his was made back in Vin and he's been playing since early BC so he has all the cool quest items and cool things from back then :D they are like SO COOL :D and mega rare to still see now a days.

The one he showed me is like he turns into this cute little gorral baby and is floating in this purple circle. :D then he turned into one of those bird things from BC from the end of that quest line and he was a floating bird caster with a purple orb of doom around him. it was cool.

I really wish blizz would stop taking stuff out of the game yah know? :( there is alot of stuff I had when i first started on my first toon I dont have on this one T.T
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]