[A][10M PvE][RP] <Ghost Division>

90 Pandaren Monk
A bump, as we're still looking for:

1. People who might enjoy trying their hand at a less formal sort of military guild, and...

2. People who're interested in 10-man raiding, whether you're fully-geared and ready to rock, or you're willing to gear up and learn your class.

3. People who appreciate a good brew, even if it might have a few hairs in it.

All three types are welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Want to live the baylife?

Often dream of being able to scream CYA NERDS?

Then you're watching too much League and should join our guild to feed your WoW addiction instead.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'm bumping this before I go to work mainly because nobody can't say that I didn't do it today.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Why should you join Ghost Division, you ask? Because we have amazing ideas, such as this:

http://i45.tinypic.com/286zard.jpg

Also, I ate that, so I'll be dead soon. Maybe you can have my stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
hrm, looks like you have a lot of monks on your team already. i'm interested, but i don't want to monopolize your token. :)

i'm okay with going ww main and brewmaster backup if thats what you guys would prefer by the way.

i uploaded a screen shot with my ui to the imgur, dps is as me tanking heroics, so yeah.. its.... hard to measure.

It varies wildly. aoe i can do retarded high numbers in tank spec, and i'm usually running about 4th place when i run as a tank in lfr/normals

dps wise, it's almost the opposite, my aoe isn't that great, around 60kish, but my single target can flirt with upper 60s, around 70.

I cannot post the application asked for in the forum as i do not have posting privlideges, i'll be glad to once i get them!
Edited by Aladster on 2/2/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk

3. People who appreciate a good brew, even if it might have a few hairs in it.

^ relevant to my interests.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hrm, looks like you have a lot of monks on your team already. i'm interested, but i don't want to monopolize your token. :)

i'm okay with going ww main and brewmaster backup if thats what you guys would prefer by the way.

i uploaded a screen shot with my ui to the imgur, dps is as me tanking heroics, so yeah.. its.... hard to measure.

It varies wildly. aoe i can do retarded high numbers in tank spec, and i'm usually running about 4th place when i run as a tank in lfr/normals

dps wise, it's almost the opposite, my aoe isn't that great, around 60kish, but my single target can flirt with upper 60s, around 70.

I cannot post the application asked for in the forum as i do not have posting privlideges, i'll be glad to once i get them!

Our guild leader is at work like some kind of scrubling. Once he gets back, we'll fix the issue with the forums and get back to you asap. We are very heavy on melee DPS right now, but we'll see what we can do for you.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter
HOW DID I POST IN THIS THREAD ?wq?erq?werqwe????qwer2431234
Edited by Arielen on 2/2/2013 5:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Heya there, Aladster! We got your application for joining the guild site and I just approved it, so you should have posting privileges now. Lemme know if anything else has gone wonky.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
And I will bump this in the name of the Emprah.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
TSM TSM TSM TSM
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Tolen
TSM TSM TSM TSM

stahp
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
RESPONSIBILITY.
Reply Quote
HELLO
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Uguu~
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I AM HERE.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Murple.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Back to the cold dark with you.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Mage
Hello. I am here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Yes, this is dog.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]