Goodbye Slowpoké u_u

90 Human Hunter
In case you haven't heard, our dear friend Slowpoké is leaving WoW.

I just want to say that you are probably one of the nicest people I have ever met on this game.

Ner'zhul won't be the same without you.

Let's take this time to wish our friend goodbye and remember the good times we shared.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Omg 3 more days calm down you are so silly
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/24/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Slowpoké
Omg 3 more days calm down you are so silly

I MISS YOU ALREADY
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
NOOOO D=
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
YOU CANT LEAVE ME! :<
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Q.Q who will I call upon when I need most for a random set of lfr/duns/old raids/pvp, now? =(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/25/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Teroth
Q.Q who will I call upon when I need most for a random set of lfr/duns/old raids/pvp, now? =(

Ghostbusters?!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You had a very positive impact on this server Slowpoke, at least in my opinion. A far larger positive impact than anyone I can think of. It will be sad to see you go.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Gotten some really nice mail in-game too, thanks bros :D

One day left! What to do?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Gotten some really nice mail in-game too, thanks bros :D

One day left! What to do?!?!?!

1. Send me all of your gold.

2. Don't leave me.

Either one is fine.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
3. just make a new account next patch?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thank you for the sweet offer of pets, was very generous of you. Be well, and hope to see you in /2 again someday.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Thanks for the Disgusting Oozeling. Enjoy your new found free time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Slow! NOOOooo. Who am I going to share my Pokemon info with?! ;( Hit me up on Facebook! Enjoy the time off man. Its been an awesome time.
Reply Quote
42 Draenei Shaman
<- Slowpoké on my friend's account (which is out of time in 2 days itself >.>), apparently once your account is out of time you can't post on forums!

Anyways, I'm glad I got to share my collection with people tonight before I ran out of time, have fun with your new pets, whether you keep or sell or whatever. It's been a pleasure playing on this server the past few years and I'll be sure to keep in touch with the many friends I made :)

Have fun killing bad guys n' stuff!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bye Mr. Slowpoke! Was fun doing uld runs with your groups and actually seeing the mount drop that one time.

I think someone else in my guild would probably say something like how much Bidoof is still better or something, so I'll just leave that here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I already miss all the awkward conversations you used to have with yourself in gchat throughout the day. /sadface

I look forward to your return and all the 5.2 and 5.4 raids you'll run in 6.0
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
so.... why is he leaving? just taking time off? or...
Reply Quote
42 Draenei Shaman
Hahah Chu, I love how certain you are of my return xD.

And I quit for a multitude of reasons, the main reason being that I'm really pushing this year towards my goals for school and what I want to do in life, and I have a lot of responsibilities to myself and others that I need to uphold. Another reason is that I got the Altoholic addon and it totaled up my /played time to 389 days... Just over 1 year spent on WoW is a bit much imo!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]