Any 60 twink/ raiding guilds?

90 Pandaren Warrior
Howdy, I'm just curious as to if there are any active PVP/ Raiding guilds that have a fair few level 60 players.

Cheers in advance!

Naught
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Paladin
Team Pre BC on Coilfang-US horde, we raid all level 60 content, and PvP in the twink BGs together.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
Howdy, I'm just curious as to if there are any active PVP/ Raiding guilds that have a fair few level 60 players.

Cheers in advance!

Naught

Final Judgement are a level 60 twink alliance guild. Raiding all content, gathering numbers fast and looking at BG's too.

02/01/2013 06:04 PMPosted by Hymn
Team Pre BC on Coilfang-US horde, we raid all level 60 content, and PvP in the twink BGs together.

@Hymn, Would love to chat to look at some Org bg's if your keen
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If either of these guilds are still active, let me know. Myself and a couple of friends are looking to find a level 60 guild that raids/pvps together.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/02/2013 02:16 AMPosted by Umbreon
Final Judgement are a level 60 twink alliance guild. Raiding all content, gathering numbers fast and looking at BG's too.
Hi Tidget :D
Edited by Bladestorm on 2/19/2013 10:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Hi :3

Also, Yes Final Judgement is still active, i have 2 60 twinks in the guild. Running regular BWL, MC, AQ's weekly. Once numbers are stronger the hopes of BGs is there!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Is team pre BC still recruiting? I am looking for a pre BC guild for this toon.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Warlock
60 twink lock looking for active guild. doesnt matter horde or alliance. add me real id, to talk details. mbrady2@my.apsu.edu
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Mage
You guys recruiting?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
With the ability to Battletag Friend someone and do a raid. Why don't the guilds recruit for a raid group. so people don't have to re-level or transfer. :) just an idea. (I want to raid. haha) Send me a message in game with battle tag info if you need another body for raid night. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hymn right as i saw your post about Team Pre BC i hoped over and made a toon, very interested in 60 twinking. i have a shammy in progress. if you could add me Khaos#1930 with anyone else wanting to twink please do! Thanks
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
Anyone wanna raid 60 now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]