W-Pvp

88 Undead Warlock
let me guess W-PvP means bothering people who are doing dailys i think both sides need to get a truce going for peeps who just wat to do the dailys
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
W-PvP has a very broad definition.

Oh, and !@#$ your dailies.

With love,
-Saturn
Edited by Zg on 1/25/2013 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I love Halfhill. Cooking under the threat of violence makes me feel like WarEmeril.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Part of being on a PvP server is understanding that if you're in a contested area, there is always a chance you will be attacked. Gear up, have some friends on standby, and do whatever is within your power to defend yourself. It's the law of the land.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
what is W-PvP ... ?

I love Halfhill. Cooking under the threat of violence makes me feel like WarEmeril.

WarEmeril?

edit: ?

BAM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvazQUYG1kE
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
WarEmeril, parallel world Emeril Lagasse who studied cooking and killing. He went on to assume control of all world governments after threatening to kick it up a notch. No nation would dare oppose him after what happened to Australia. Good God, Australia, may they R.I.P.

Our only hope against WarEmeril and his legions is to keep the portal closed. Keep it closed damnit!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
01/25/2013 10:54 AMPosted by Starien
Part of being on a PvP server is understanding that if you're in a contested area, there is always a chance you will be attacked. Gear up, have some friends on standby, and do whatever is within your power to defend yourself. It's the law of the land.

Or, just let them get it over with and release, go make a sammich and when you get back, they might be done.

Either way works.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
what is W-PvP ... ?

WarEmeril?

edit: ?

BAM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvazQUYG1kE

Absolutely terrifying.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There can be no pacts between lionesses and orcs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/25/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Ryöka
There can be no pacts between lionesses and orcs.

So glad I am a Tauren...care for some Sunflower Ale...better than that smelly swill you call Dwarven Stale Ale?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
*Makes a pact with Bobcat.*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 7:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Warlock
What about a pretty Sin'dorei Warlock?

*Flexes*

Ignore the deep voice and uncovered green elbow and we got us a pact!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Part of being on a PvP server is rolling on the populated faction to reduce the chance you will be attacked. Gear up, have some more friends than the other faction has online on standby, and do whatever is within your power to justify ganking. It's the law of the land.

Fixt.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
01/25/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Aorris
Part of being on a PvP server is rolling on the populated faction to reduce the chance you will be attacked. Gear up, have some more friends than the other faction has online on standby, and do whatever is within your power to justify ganking. It's the law of the land.

Fixt.

Wrong Starien, Aorris. This one rarely ganks people, and is an actual long-time native of the server, and doesn't deserve to be treated like his wannabe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Fixt.

Wrong Starien, Aorris. This one rarely ganks people, and is an actual long-time native of the server, and doesn't deserve to be treated like his wannabe.

That wasn't directed at him. That was just a general blanket statement about horde on this server. No need to lose your monocle.
Edited by Aorris on 1/25/2013 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/25/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Tîmelord
What about a pretty Sin'dorei wa........ Wait hold on a sec.....HNNGGGHHH!!

I tabbed back in. Come back. Pretty please. I won't hurt you... Much.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
01/25/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Aorris
What about a pretty Sin'dorei wa........ Wait hold on a sec.....HNNGGGHHH!!

I tabbed back in. Come back. Pretty please. I won't hurt you... Much.

Stopped in to say hello :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]