Baerythan's Ashes (OOC/Sign-Ups)

85 Night Elf Druid
bump for great justice:P

waiting for you guys to finish with the nymph, I assume you are going to either kill or capture it, once that is done I will have the undead move in:3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am going to give Allay some time to get a post up before I continue with Feliathae. Malakae posted, so I will get something up concerning Balanad and the satyrs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I will get a post up later, or at least aim to. I had one written, and WET ate it earlier.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am still here, I will wait for you to finish with the nymph then I will post for Sam, and Illisadel, unless you are ready for me to have the undead attack:P just let me know:3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
kk, Sam

edit: I'll leave it up to Kel whether Allay lets the nymph go or kills it. I figured that such a creature would attack if released just out of spite so it will probably end up dead anyway.
Edited by Evara on 2/21/2013 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
As soon as Allay posts we gonna get all Dawn of the Dead up in here:3

So excited>:D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ohh yes. Sam's seen me write for Allay when she gets stuck in situations like this. Auxi, I'm going to post the nymph turning and attacking, then Allay killing it, okay?

Edit: I'll get it up after practice tonight.
Edited by Allaynna on 2/22/2013 6:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Killing it is fine, Kel. Sorry did I not answer you sooner, I ended up with a massive sinus headache last night (still have it) and meds aren't helping. I have a long day today, but should be online this evening if I am feeling better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
AHHH.

The. Forums. Ate. My. Post.

/wrist
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Posted have fun with the undead:3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I will get something up today with both elves and prod Mal into posting.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
posted:3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I will wait for Mal and Kel to post before putting anything up. : )
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bumpity for great justice:D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll... Jesus.

Something. Give me time. Possibly not until life settles down this weekend. Sorry guys. Just assume Allay's killing things if you need to move on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I will get something up on both toons tomorrow moving the story forward. I will just put a pile of corpses at Allay's feet. I wanted to get something up tonight, but am just too worn out.

For the record: agility training is painful
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright posted. I sort of glossed over the two fights... sorry Sam that you didn't get to do much with your undead army but it would have pretty much been a one-sided fight.

Since this looks like it is dying a slow death, I'd like to push forward and see how far we can get. I know that Allay is caught between work and school and while I have prodded Mal to post, he may not have the time, either. If it comes down to it and Sam is willing, we may move on with the three night elves and short cut to the end or call the thing dead and give it a proper burial. I'll give it over the weekend and then see what we want to do.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am up for finishing it Evara, I really want to have Sam meet up with his brother before this ends, so perhaps if it ends up just being you and I that finish perhaps Sam can fight with Illisadel while Balanad, and Feliathae go and deal with Ziantov:3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sounds good, Sam. We'll figure it out if we get to that point.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
alrighty, I posted btw:3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]